Quantitative Portfolio Manager
- competitive base salary+bonus, benefits
- Boston, MA, USA Boston MA US
- Permanent, Full time
- DTG Capital Markets
- 12 Apr 18 2018-04-12
Boston based mid-size quantitative hedge fund seeks to hire Quantitative Portfolio Manager to oversee and monitor quantitative trading models. The PM will ensure accurate tracking of models and that all trading and risk systems are functioning as expected. The PM will work closely with head trader, CIO, and development team.
In addition to overseeing the models and trading systems, the successful candidate will play a key role in further improving firm's platform, increasing the level of automation, improving execution and trading algorithms, reducing tracking errors. The PM will also have an opportunity to help refine and optimize existing models.
The preferred candidate will have a strong quantitative background and have experience working with large datasets.
• At least 5 years of experience in a similar role in quantitative portfolio management with a trading/execution focus.
• Strong attention to detail and preference for automating work processes is an important asset.
• Advanced degree in a quantitative discipline.
• Demonstrated empirical and modelling skills.
• Proficient at writing code. Experience working with Python an added plus
• Demonstrated interest in and knowledge of investments, derivatives, and asset pricing.
• Familiarity with portfolio construction analytics and quantitative portfolio management.
The role requires extremely strong verbal and written communication skills
For confidential consideration - please send the resume to: LenG@dtg-usa.com