Quantitative Developer - Python
- USD120000 - USD150000 per annum + bonus
- Boston, MA, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Huxley Banking & Financial Services
- 05 Dec 17 2017-12-05
Overview A top Boston Asset Management firm is looking for talented developers with a genuine passion for technology to join a team of software engineers solving various problems spanning quantitative model development, portfolio construction, trading systems, and operational processes. Such an individual will work closely with a range of hedge fund professionals in order to ensure that leading edge technology keeps the business at the forefront of its field.
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum one year experience developing software in Python
- Proficiency in at least two programming languages (Python, Java, Scala, C#, etc.)
- Strong collaborative engineering techniques and methods
- Familiarity with a variety of programming styles such as Object Oriented programming, Functional programming, etc.
- Confident communicator; able to argue a point concisely and deal positively with conflicting views
- Demonstrable passion for technology (personal projects, codejam competitions, open-source involvement, etc.)
- Understanding of financial markets and instruments
- Experience of front office software development (trading systems, equity modeling, analytics, etc.)
- Experience with full stack development and visualization technology for portraying large and complex data sets and relationships
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.