Quantitative Developer - Python
- USD80000 - USD120000 per annum + bonus
- Boston, MA, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Huxley Banking & Financial Services
- 13 Nov 17 2017-11-13
Quantitative Software Developer role with Top Quantitative Investment Management firm in Boston!
An institutional investment manager located in the heart of Boston is seeking a Quantitative software Developer to support their Quantitative Research division. This role is part of a team that places an emphasis on cutting edge technology to keep their investment processes in front of their competitors. The Quantitative Software Developer will be supporting the quantitative strategies team through model development, and help build a platform that will be extended to integrate new research and development teams. Exceptional coding and programming skills are required, as is a keen understanding for financial markets and their processes. Our client looks for individuals with a passion for technology, takes pride in excellence in their work and is a confident communicator.
Ideal candidate will possess:
- Exceptional skills in programming in Python and at least 1 other language
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field from highly ranked institutions
- Experience of front office software development
- Strong software design and coding abilities
- Understanding of financial markets and instruments
If interested in learning more, please apply to the link below. For more information, call Joey Merrill at Huxley Associates at (617) 248-9560.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.