Investment Manager in Boston is looking for a candidate with a combination Mathematical/Statistical background (regression and time series models) and strong Java programming skills to develop equity and fixed income investment analytics and forecasting models.
- Lead the implementation of a research project through the entire software development lifecycle utilizing a full-stack implementation
- Build Portfolio Construction and Asset Allocation systems
- Work closely with Quantitative Research team and Portfolio Managers
- Must have strong Java, R, SQL Linux programming skills
- Must have 3+ years of advanced analytic skills developing software for managing Equity and Fixed Income investments
- Must have strong Math/Statistics background
Keywords: Equity, Fixed Income, Portfolio Construction, R, SQL Database, Investment Management, R, Java
Please refer to Job 22616 and send attached resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are a suitable candidate, you can expect:
- a follow-up call to further discuss the position, your interests and expertise.
- Your resume will be sent to our client(s) only after we obtain your approval.