One of the world's biggest Asset Management companies is looking for a Quantitative Developer that will be a part of a dynamic and fast-paced development team, embedded within the Global Asset Allocation researchers and analysts. You will provide high impact solutions on various projects including alpha research, portfolio construction, and risk management.
Our Global Asset Allocation division (GAA) is a leading provider of asset allocation solutions for retail and institutional clients. GAA research groups provide investment research and analysis to portfolio managers and other investment professionals in support of our broad range of investment solutions.
The Expertise You Have
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science, mathematics, or engineering. Progress towards CFA (or equivalent) a plus
- Knowledge of math and statistics
- Good knowledge in DB table design, SQL programming, query optimization
- Knowledge of R & R-Studio Shiny is a huge plus
- Working knowledge of Excel/VBA, experience with open source technology and cloud are pluses
The Skills You Bring
- Passion for finance, technology and analytics
- Strong full stack engineer
- Ability to engage with researchers and investment professionals
- You thrive in an environment where you have one-on-one engagement with business partners, building rapid solutions to meet their urgency, setting expectations through clear communication and mature decision-making
- Core engineering approach, with a focus on writing clean, testable and readable code
- You pride yourself on being a strong teammate in a reciprocal environment
- Rapid learner, with the ability to pick up new technologies and act as a beneficial member of a research team working on new whitepapers or investment idea