- $120000 - $160000 per annum
- Boston, MA, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Selby Jennings Technology
- 04 Sep 17
- Location: Boston, MA, USA
- Salary: $120000 - $160000 per annum
- Job Type: Full time
This will be with a startup hedge fund looking for a strong junior software engineer that can interface directly with PM's as well as traders to provide infrastructure for the firm's core business.Quantitative Developer– Startup Hedge Fund– Boston!
- $120,000 - $160,000 base + bonus + benefits!
- Develop cutting edge software tools!
- Fantastic career progression opportunities!
This leading investment firm is looking to hire a strong candidate for their Quantitative Investment team. The ideal candidate will come from a top university with a strong programming background coupled with finance knowledge. This opportunity will begin as a Quantitative Developer role with potential to become a Portfolio Manager down the road.
The role involves:
- Designing and coding quantitative tools in Java, C++, C#, Python, Matlab or R
- Programming support for portfolio model implementation
- Testing & debugging
- 3-6 years of work experience
- Impressive history of academic achievement
- Strong programming experience with knowledge of finance
This role will put you close to the markets while allowing you to thrive as a software engineer.
If interested then please send your most recent resume to firstname.lastname@example.org