Project Consultant CAO, AVP Boston, Massachusetts/en-US/Global/job/Boston-Massachusetts/Project-Consultant-CAO--AVP_R-629661/apply
The Project Consultant is an Assistant Vice President position within the Enterprise Data and Resiliency Office. The person works for the Chief Administrative Officer in the completion of a variety of activities and will plan, manage and oversee the execution of strategic projects, financial management, and executive reporting within the Office.
- Provides leadership, management and execution for a variety of areas including executive presentations, dashboard reporting, internal communications, divisional goals/metrics reporting and coordination of projects with internal corporate partners.
- Participates in program planning and management by maintaining program tracking database and documentation, managing issue logs and preparing project documentation
- Assists with the analysis of deliverables tracking, change requests, and reporting, recommending solutions and process improvements
- Assists in the preparation of presentation materials for governance committees, regulators, and other audiences
- Manages the real estate portfolio by working with the Realty Division to plan for new space needs, moves, and new employee space.
- Performs internal division wide communications using multiple communication channels
- Manages human resources initiatives tied to employee engagement and diversity.
- Performs financial management oversight to enable achievement of financial goals.
- Manages executive dashboard reporting management on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
- Maintains teams sharepoint documentation and communication sites
- Manages contingent labor set up, approval, onboarding, and tracking process
- A willingness to take on additional responsibilities as requested
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years' Financial Services experience including Project/Program Management experience. Consulting experience a plus.
- Proven Leadership & Program Management skills.
- Proven communication, interpersonal, decision-making and negotiation skills.
- Proven ability to work effectively with senior management.
- Ability to influence and work collaboratively across multiple organizations to reach common goals.
- Organized with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Team player.
- Competencies required: financial management, analytical/problem solving skills, business/industry knowledge, communication versatility, information technology acumen, project management skills, teamwork and leadership, written and verbal skills, detail oriented
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office and able to use advanced features of PowerPoint, Excel and Access.
Posted 3 Days AgoFull timeR-629661
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. Its also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. Youll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
As an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, we consider applications for all positions without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, age, disability, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, citizenship, marital status, domestic partnership or civil union status, familial status, military and veteran status, and other characteristics protected by applicable law. For more information, for U.S. jobs only, please read our .