The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Advisors, one of the biggest asset managers in the world, that provides services to the world's governments, institutions and financial advisors across the globe. With over four decades of experience and trillions of dollars in assets under management, we offer one of the broadest selections of services across asset classes, risk profiles, regions and styles. As pioneers in index, ETF, and ESG investing, we are always inventing new ways to invest.
Join us if making your mark in the asset management industry from day one is a challenge you are up for. As a Program Manager and IT Communications Lead you will:
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Provide oversight and governance on strategic IT projects
- Help to evolve the communication strategy of the organization with a focus on increasing the overall effectiveness of communicating the value add of IT for the business stakeholders.
- Work to refine reporting and metrics for the IT organization with a focus on further standardizing management reporting (Town Halls, Working Groups, Steering Committees, etc.) and material responding to Client inquiries.
- Partner with IT leadership, technical teams, business, and enterprise partners to help guide and champion the strategic priorities/goals of the Organization.
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Excellent communication skills and confidence in dealing with various levels of the organization
- Ability to work independently, handle multiple tasks simultaneously, and adapt quickly to changes
- Ability to critically think and translate requirements into actionable initiatives
- Knowledge of the asset management or investment management industry
About State Street What we do.
- Degree qualified
- Financial Services background, including investment or asset management
- Information technology experience
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers COVID-19 Protocols: Complying with State Street's COVID-19 protocols is a condition of employment. Those requirements may vary depending on circumstances and legal requirements, and may include, without limitation, a requirement to be vaccinated (or have an accommodation), to disclose vaccination status, to provide evidence of vaccination status, etc.