Mellon Index is hiring a Program & Project Management Specialist who will be responsible for leading initiatives with important impact on the business (and) owning key governance and management reporting processes. The role works closely with the Mellon Index Chief Operating Officer and engages frequently with other leadership team members and cross-functional partners across Mellon Index.
- Participates in or leads a wide array of activities associated with project planning and business management to ensure that projects are completed on time, within budget and to internal client specifications.
- Manages and oversees project management activities such as project reporting, project planning, issue/risk identification and tracking, scope management, internal client management, and other project documentation preparation for projects of low to medium business complexity. Defines roles and responsibilities of the project team.
- Works with all required functions and groups to effectively plan and execute deliverables; Communicates clearly with internal management and key stakeholders.
- Collaborates with the Mellon Index CEO and COO on a variety of executive presentations and other recurring and ad-hoc business management reporting. Helps leadership represent various business objectives and results through analysis and visualization (generally in PowerPoint).
- Overseas and manages the Mellon Index team's Desktop Procedure program including tracking upcoming reviews, providing reporting on in-process and overdue reviews, publishing monthly updates, and maintaining procedural documents on SharePoint.
- Enhances and owns the Mellon Key Risk/Performance Indicator program; responsible for associated executive reporting, trending, and working with stakeholders (who own the underlying risk/performance metrics) to identify agreed upon 'metrics that matter'.
- Collaborates on local business resiliency requirements for the Mellon Index business line
- Contributes to the achievement of related teams objectives.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
- Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience in business management or related field is required.
- 5-7 years of total work experience in Project Management preferred. Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a preferred.
- Strong organizational, written and verbal communication skills, and ability to influence senior stakeholders required.
- Experience with executive reporting and strong PowerPoint skills is required. Proficiency with Tableau or Power BI software is a plus.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums. Primary Location:
United States-Massachusetts-Boston Internal Jobcode:
Asset Management Organization:
Mellon With TOH ADJ-HR13428 Requisition Number: