Summer Branch Analyst Program POSITION SUMMARY:
Summer Branch Analyst opportunities are available for students in various branches located throughout the United States. This program is designed to expose students to a number of roles within the Wealth Management branch system through an array of training, networking opportunities and hands-on activities. Analysts and are expected to gain a firm understanding of the Wealth Management business, as well as to add value through their unique perspective and strong academic background.
- Assist in sales and operation functions tostreamline processes and strengthen the client experience.
- Work closely with the Business Development teamto support and grow the business.
- Work alongside the Risk team to maintain aconsistent, controlled environment through the adherence of business ethics andpractices as well as applicable laws, policies and other regulations.
- Learn how Financial Advisors identify newopportunities and develop client relationships.
- Support Branch Management and attend branchmeetings and events.
- Perform market research and analyze financialdata for client portfolios.
- Complete special projects designed to build WMcapabilities, client experiences and office operations.
- Applicants must be in their junior year at a4-year accredited college or university.
- Minimum GPA of 3.2.
- Strong desire to gain further understanding ofthe global wealth management business.
- Basic knowledge and a keen interest in finance.
- An ability to understand and interpret numericdata.
- Effective written and oral communication andinterpersonal skills.
- Demonstrates leadership abilities.
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit
- The ability to collaborate and work effectivelyon a team.
- Women and diverse candidates are encouraged toapply.
- Associate Complex Manager (ACM)
EOE committed todiversifying its workforce.
M/F/D/V Primary Location:
Americas-United States of America-Massachusetts-Boston Work Locations: Job:
Wealth Management Organization:
Morgan Stanley Job Posting:
Nov 7, 2019