Position Overview: The Product Analyst manages competitive analysis and product research for Acadian’s investment strategies. The position works closely with our investment teams, global client groups and business colleagues as an integral analytical member of the Product Strategy group. The Analyst contributes to growth and client retention by providing key insights and research on Acadian’s investment strategies relevant to institutional investor needs.
What You’ll Do:
- Analyze investment performance across Acadian strategies and competitors using proprietary attribution tools and investment third-party data sources.
- Build and manage product analytics capabilities for Acadian’s digital client engagement initiatives by integrating data on market trends, client activities and competitive performance.
- Conduct market research supporting product strategy initiatives and competitive positioning.
- Evaluate and report on key market trends and positioning in terms of assets, flows, performance, fees, and vehicles.
- Respond to product analysis requests for institutional client meetings and inquiries.
We’re Looking for Teammates With:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, mathematics, finance, economics, or a related discipline.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience; 3+ years of product, analytics, or business management experience specifically within asset management; quantitative and alternative investing experience preferred.
- 3+ years of Tableau and Microsoft Office experience strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of investment industry data sources used for competitive analysis and product research.
- Knowledge of global institutional investors and investment vehicles - UCITS, mutual funds, commingled funds.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstration of high intellectual capacity and curiosity.
- Strong work ethic (takes ownership), self-starter and quick-study mentality; ability to work independently.
Why Work Here:
Acadian is a quantitative investment firm where ideas are empowered by technology. Our team is made up of a diverse mix of professionals who thrive in a culture that fosters ingenuity through collaboration and transparency. We offer a casual office environment, top-notch benefits, and excellent professional and personal development opportunities.
To apply for this position or view Acadian’s open roles, please visit the Careers section of our website at: http://www.acadian-asset.com/careers/Job-opportunities. We will contact only selected candidates. If you are a candidate with a disability, or are assisting a candidate with a disability, and require an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please email us at email@example.com.
It is the policy of Acadian Asset Management LLC to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, marital status, veteran status, citizenship status, disability, or sexual orientation.