This elite Boston based hedge fund is known for being reclusive and generating more revenue per head on their small teams than almost any other firm in the industry. They are expanding their Software Engineering team with a Principal Software Engineer in Boston, MA to design and build trading, order, and execution management systems. As a Principal Software Engineer, you will apply your deep expertise in software engineering and trading to design and build end to end solutions at one of Boston's most Elite Hedge Funds.
Principal Software Engineer | Boston, MA | C# .NET Core Azure & Angular
This Elite Hedge Fund, based in Boston, MA, is known for generating more revenue per head on their small teams than almost any other firm in the industry. They're tight-knit, lean culutre and elite compensation means that their engineers rarely depart the organization, making this Principal Software Engineer role a rare oppurtunity to join one of Boston's Top Hedge Funds.
As a Principal Software Engineer, you will apply your deep expertise in software engineering and trading to design and build trading, order, and execution management systems. You will collaborate with all levels of the organization, directly interfacing with analysts, investment managers, and traders to understand how you can most effectively impact the business.
- Design and build end to end solutions as the technical Subject Matter Expert for multiple different investment tools and analytic platforms
- Interface directly with business users, analysts, and researchers to understand business use cases and collaborate on technical solutions
- Develop under the direct sponsorship of this firm's CTO and engage with other C-level leadership
Your Skills and Talents:
- BS Degree or higher in Computer Science/Engineering; or other technical discipline
- 7+ years of software development experience in financial services
- Experience leading development life-cycle processes and best practices
- Significant expertise in C#, .NET, and SQL Server
- Experience with WPF or Angular
- Experience building trading systems or working in a Hedge Fund
- Exposure to Azure
- Industry leading compensation and benefits packages
- Work from home flexibility
- A close-knit culture, prioritizing work life balance, professional development, and collaboration and access across all levels of the business