Premier Client Service Advisor - Private Bank
At SVB Private Bank, we are obsessed with delighting our clients in the innovation economy - we place our customers at the center of everything we do. We enrich the lives of our clients by providing high-quality advice and custom-designed financial solutions to fulfill their unique needs and aspirations.
The Premier Client Service Advisor role is a sales and support hybrid position. We believe the needs of our clients will only be met by working as One Team. As a member of this high caliber team of professionals, you will work collaboratively to meet the financial needs of high net worth individuals and families. You will apply your unique talents to help deliver an extraordinary, ultra-high-touch client experience for our Executives, Founders and PE/VC Investors.
•Acts as a liaison between the Relationship Manager and specialist partner teams, such as Financial Planning, Credit Solutions, Mortgage, Wealth Advisory.
•Provide a seamless, consistent service experience for clients by serving as a single point of contact; coordinate activities across specialist partner and support teams.
•Work to ensure that a coordinated and consistent message reaches top-tier clients across all delivery/servicing channels.
•Support day-to-day client needs / enhance the client experience during every service encounter to inspire long-term loyalty, increase retention, and build advocacy.
•Effectively prospect/surface opportunities and recommend solutions and/or connect customer with a Relationship Manager and/or specialist partner teams (Financial Planning, Credit Solutions, Mortgage, Wealth Advisory) to successfully serve client needs.
•Deepen customer relationship by maintaining regular contact to understand evolving needs, build awareness of product suite to help deliver new value creating services.
•Establish and maintain strong working relationships with colleagues across the Private Bank and SVB broadly to serve client needs.
•Demonstrate service excellence by fielding client calls, supporting product transactions, answering questions, and finding resolutions to service related issues.
•Provide quality, accurate and timely responses to client inquiries in-person, via telephone, email.
•Assess and determine appropriate actions for overdrafts, past due payments, engages in the collection effort of delinquent loans.
•Mentor/coach junior team members to ensure the Private Bank brand promise is understood and consistently delivered to clients.
•Exercise discretion and apply independent judgment and autonomy with respect to significant matters on a daily basis.
•Proactively support others through direct and indirect actions beyond activities particular to this role. Qualifications
• Highly skilled at developing strong, positive relationships with external clients and internal partners.
• Relationship Management/Client Service experience with high net worth clients.
• Relentless, working tirelessly on the clients' behalf, going the "extra mile" to meet client needs.
• Willingness to learn, attentive to details, and has the capacity to use critical thinking to solve issues.
• Able to deepen client relationships using a consultative approach to uncover and identify current/future sales opportunities.
• Highly motivated and personable with outstanding verbal and written communication skills, excellent judgment and analytical abilities.
• Demonstrates initiative and able to successfully adapt to changing demands and requirements.
• Strong practice management skills, and brings a disciplined and organized process which is applied consistently.
• Broad knowledge of financial services products and services (deposit products/services, consumer lending products, financial planning, wealth advisory - broker/dealer and/or RIA products/services).
• Full comprehension of policies, procedures, and regulatory requirements.
• Recognize stressful nature of work and maintain professional and positive composure, attitude, and behavior.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience (5+ years of related professional experience).
• FINRA Series 7 & 66 required - candidate will be expected to obtain these licenses within 6 months of hire date (additional licensing may be required).