For more than two centuries, BNY Mellon Wealth Management has provided services to financially successful individuals and families, their family offices and business enterprises, planned giving programs, and endowments and foundations. It has $286 billion in total client assets, as of December 31, 2020, and an extensive network of offices in the U.S. and internationally. BNY Mellon Wealth Management, which delivers leading wealth advice across investments, banking, custody and wealth and estate planning, conducts business through various operating subsidiaries of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation.
BNY Mellon Wealth Management is seeking a Portfolio Analyst. Responsibilities include:
- Provide support to the Senior Wealth Managers with responsibility for management of assigned client relationships; these include primarily individuals and families and may include personal trusts, agency, estate, charitable, pension and institutional accounts.
- Assist in account opening and closure process and general account maintenance.
- Record and analyze client/prospect activity utilizing CRM platform. (i.e., Salesforce)
- Prepare presentations and performance reports in support of client meetings.
- Ensure accounts are administered in accordance with the governing instrument and accepted fiduciary principles.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
- Knowledge of investments/securities preferred.
- Strong attention to detail and multi-tasking skills highly preferred.
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Self-starter with excellent anticipation skills; problem solving, follow up, prioritization, and ability to maintain high standards despite pressing deadlines.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint preferred.
- Salesforce experience preferred
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums. Primary Location:
United States-Massachusetts-Boston Internal Jobcode:
Wealth Management Organization:
WM US Markets-HR14164 Requisition Number: