Operations Client Service, Off
- Review limited partnership, real estate, and hedge fund activity that was posted the accounting books of records by a junior staff member
- Monitor daily exceptions between custody and accounting applications with a focus to clear in 4 days or less.
- Retrieve limited partnership, real estate, and hedge fund statements from internal workflow status report and update the market values in the electronic cash flow module (eCFM).
- Review and research pricing daily/monthly and review/confirm all price changes over 10%.
- Review daily and month end checklists to confirm all activity and pricing is complete.
- Train and help provide oversight of new junior staff team members
- Monitor eCFM daily to review future incoming and outgoing cash payments.
- Be a team player and support the team on daily deliverables as well as client projects.
- Aide in the setup of clients on State Streets eCFM.
- Maintenance of client requirements and provision of reports as provided for by these client requirements
- Liaison with internal stakeholders and clients
- Active engagement in production monitoring and quality assurance processes
In compliance with the U.S. federal government Executive Order 14042, State Street requires vaccination against COVID-19 as a condition of employment in the United States. If you accept this position, you will be required to substantiate that you are vaccinated, or that you are legally entitled to a religious or medical exemption.
- Effective and timely handovers of work in progress to other teams as appropriate
- Execution of quality control checks on reports prepared by performance administrators