Operations Client Service, Fund Connect, Global Markets,Officer
is currently looking for a Client Service and Relationship Manager to join our team as a key contributor to service our existing relationships and serve as an On-boarding specialist for all new clients. This person will cover the interaction that Fund Connect has with its customers in a support and service-related capacity while strengthening and growing relationships with the institutional client base. With a consultative, solutions oriented approach; you will be expected to demonstrate initiative, energy, and superior networking skills to develop trust and accountability across both the target client base and within the State Street organization.
- Additional Job DescriptionAdditional Job Description
- Maximize long-term revenue opportunities by becoming trusted advisers to clients and strengthen their loyalty by providing a superior level of client service as the central point of contact
- Responsible for maintaining a full and detailed awareness of allocated clients in addition to having a general awareness of the client's global relationship with the bank.
- Develop a deep understanding of the technical and business challenges clients' face, to identify opportunities to increase sales of products and services that meet those needs.
- Act as an escalation point for Clients, respond to client inquiries, provide ongoing communication with clients, and manage clients throughout the sales on-boarding cycle
- Serve as inside resource for industry and product information by developing strong knowledge of Fund Connect, the competition, the clients, and the marketplace
- Responsible for on-boarding clients serving as liaison and business subject matter expert on legal, compliance, account set up etc.
- Ability to establish credibility and build rapport with clients and internal distribution channels
- Foster and develop close working relationships with other departments and locations to ensure that client requirements and perceptions are understood by the operations, development and integration teams in order to manage communication towards the external client.
Adjusts to new, different, or changing requirements. Listens with objectivity and checks for understanding. Persists despite obstacles and opposition or setbacks. Conveys a sense of urgency and drives issues to closure. Displays personal and corporate integrity. Demonstrates a passion for profession and a drive to improve. Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful. Qualifications
- Professional with 2-4 years Relationship/client service experience in the financial industry, preferably inclusive of money market mutual funds and/or other capital market investment products
- Outstanding initiative and a strong work ethic
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Team-oriented and must possess strong integrity and professionalism
- Strong time management, organizational, detail-orientation, and problem solving skills.
- Self-motivated individual that can work both independently and within a team structure
- Bachelor's degree with emphasis in finance, accounting, or economics or equivalent work experience in a financial role
- FINRA Series 7 and 63 licensed or must be obtained within 90 days of start date
Technical aptitude with wide range of applications, including but not limited to the MS Office suite, Salesforce