Operational Risk Director/Vice President
Operational Risk Director, VP Boston, Massachusetts/en-US/Global/job/Boston-Massachusetts/Operational-Risk-Director_R-630045/apply
The Operational Risk Services team is looking for a motivated professional with sound judgment to provide operational risk oversight of selected businesses within Global Markets.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support operational risk management of selected business units within Global Markets.
- Promote operational risk awareness across the business and act as an independent, trusted advisor to the business units
- Develop and maintain close ties with the business to ensure the effective communication of business developments that potentially impact the divisions or companys operational risk profile
- Monitor the environment to identify regulatory/legal/business/industry changes that could affect the business units
- Interact professionally and collegially with team members to foster the effectiveness of the Operational Risk Services team
- Identify, assess, and monitor operational risks across the end-to-end activities of the in-scope business units
- Complete projects as assigned
- Education and Experience
- Bachelors degree
- Minimum of five years of relevant industry experience
- Minimum of two years of risk management or adjacent experience
- Experience with capital markets / trading businesses an advantage
- Ability to work effectively with business management
- Ability to think conceptually
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, and communication skills
- Ability to contribute to large, complex working groups
- Experience working under tight deadlines with multiple deliverables
- Candidate should be self-motivated and flexible
- Good attention to quality and detail
Posted 3 Days AgoFull timeR-630045
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. Its also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. Youll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
As an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, we consider applications for all positions without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, age, disability, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, citizenship, marital status, domestic partnership or civil union status, familial status, military and veteran status, and other characteristics protected by applicable law. For more information, for U.S. jobs only, please read our .