Office Associate - Fund Treasury
Whether you're an investment professional, an expert in sales or a technology specialist, you'll find a culture at MFS that supports you in doing what you do best. Our employees work together to reach better outcomes, always favoring the strongest idea over the strongest individual. We put people first and show care and compassion for our community and each other. Because what we do matters - to us as valued professionals and to the millions of people and institutions who rely on us to help them build more secure and prosperous futures. Job Description
The Office Associate provides support to the Fund Treasury department and executive assistance to the Fund President, by drafting confidential documents and providing operational and administrative support for the division. The assistant designs and updates management reports as well as follows established procedures and performs a variety of administrative duties which may be complex in nature. Principal Responsibilities:
- Establishes, maintains and enhances administrative policies, projects and procedures pertinent to the Fund Treasury division.
- Performs a variety of specialized duties, which may be complex or confidential in nature, to assist the Fund President and managers to ensure smooth and efficient department operations.
- Manages the Fund President's schedule, travel and telephone coverage. Coordinates division and various group meetings; liaises with other departments as required.
- Manages department infrastructure, including supplies, subscriptions and other functions to ensure ongoing operations.
- Acts as a liaison for Fund President while traveling.
- Responds to requests on a variety of issues to ensure smooth operations.
- Coordinates departmental correspondence for as needed.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Bachelor's degree or three years related business experience in a administrative role.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to build and maintain productive working relationships with contacts at various organizational levels.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Organizational and time management skills to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines. Project management skills also highly desired.
- Ability to work in a high volume, deadline-driven environment.
If any applicant is unable to complete an application or respond to a job opening because of a disability, please contact MFS at 617-954-5000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
MFS is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and it is our policy to not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws. Employees and applicants of MFS will not be subject to harassment on the basis of their status. Additionally, retaliation, including intimidation, threats, or coercion, because an employee or applicant has objected to discrimination, engaged or may engage in filing a complaint, assisted in a review, investigation, or hearing or have otherwise sought to obtain their legal rights under any Federal, State, or local EEO law is prohibited. " Click here to view the 'EEO is the Law' poster and supplement ."