National Advisor Consultant
Promote Columbia Management products through the extensive sales network of Ameriprise Financial Advisors, banks, broker dealers, wire houses and independents via inbound calls. Maintain working knowledge of industry and Ameriprise products. Responsibilities
- Provides continuous inbound marketing support, sales assistance and follow-up to brokers/producers and wholesalers to maintain a high level of service to priority broker/dealers.
- Maintains and expands existing fund business with current producers by encouraging repeat sales and cross-selling other products.
- Generates producer prospect referrals from existing fund producers for wholesalers and inside wholesalers.
- Maintains effective and ongoing communication with inside wholesaler, internal marketing staff and other departments.
- Solicits feedback from managers, sales desk, and wholesalers.
- Takes and inputs literature orders.
- Maintains management software.
- Assumes additional responsibilities as requested.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent.
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Series 7 (or SIE and Series 7 top off exam) and 66 (or 63 & 65 combined) or the ability to obtain within a defined period of time.
- 1 year of related experience within the mutual fund industry or sales/customer service.