A top not-for-profit healthcare system is looking to hire a seasoned Medical Economic Analyst to join their growing team. This position will serve as the "Senior Analyst" and work alongside executive leadership to help make key business strategy decisions. The Med Econ Analyst has the option to be worked remotely from any of the New England states.
- Manage a large set of data, develop and adapt models for reporting and reconciliation.
- Provide analysis on data and reporting from various payers including projections, reconciliation, trends, and research outliers/patterns.
- Ability to complete work independently, and collaborate with internal and external team members.
- Able to design and implement dashboard reports according to business requirements and technical specifications including generating charts and graphs that foster an understanding of actionable opportunities.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Minimum 6 years of financial or analytical experience in healthcare environment
- Experience with data analysis as well as the interpretation and reporting of clinical, quality, and financial data
- Knowledge of health care claims and clinical quality metrics
- Experience with SQL