At MFS, you will find a culture that supports you in doing what you do best. Our employees work together to reach better outcomes, favoring the strongest idea over the strongest individual. We put people first and demonstrate care and compassion for our community and each other. Because what we do matters - to us as valued professionals and to the millions of people and institutions who rely on us to help them build more secure and prosperous futures. What you will be responsible for:
MFS is looking for a Marketing Technology Analyst to help manage and optimize its growing stable of marketing technologies and capabilities and to address the evolving needs and objectives of the Global Marketing organization. This is a new role within the Global Marketing department that will focus on enhancing the relationship between information technology and marketing to facilitate data-driven decision-making throughout the organization. This individual will report to the Sr. Marketing Technology Product Owner and work closely with the Marketing Analytics/Data Science team to ensure our marketing platforms, applications and data flows are optimized to support the needs of the marketing organization and its key business partners. A successful candidate is expected to lead data sourcing and technology integrations and be responsible for working with key stakeholders inside and outside of Global Marketing to ensure we're maximizing the value of our technology capabilities. Principal Responsibilities
Marketing Technology development and integration
- Support and assist in the development and integration of marketing technologies, platforms, and environments to effectively deliver data driven insights.
- Collaborate with internal technology teams to develop and manage data requirements and solutions for marketing technology needs.
- Assist in the integration of marketing technology systems with non-marketing platforms (e.g., CRM systems, databases, cloud-based applications, API connections, etc.).
- Monitor performance of marketing technology platforms, applications, and networking to identify issues and opportunities for enhancing applications.
- Support on-going data privacy and compliance reviews of marketing technology products.
- Define the data sourcing and technology operations for the Customer Data Platform
- Participate in proof-of-concept (POC) efforts when implementing new technology integrations (i.e., CDP)
- Participate in and support cross-functional initiatives aimed at enhancing the overall client experience through segmentation, personalization and targeting activities.
- Support analytics and data science initiatives (e.g., website personalization, A/B testing, segmentation, etc.).
- Demonstrate deep passion for delivering and articulating actionable insights to optimize and evolve marketing programs and initiatives.
- Work with external consultants, agencies, and vendors to ensure technology is up-to-date and optimized within the broader marketing technology ecosystem.
- BA or BS in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, or other related Marketing field; advanced degree in related areas a plus, with 5+ years of experience in an analytical business environment including, but not limited to, web analytics, database development, data architecture, modeling, media/digital content, CDP integration, etc.
- 3+ years of experience working in an 'Agile' development environment and managing business deliverables preferred
- Working knowledge of Adobe environment: Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Analytics, Adobe Campaign, Adobe Target, etc.
- Experience in marketing technology, data architecture or financial services/wealth management a plus
- Strong organizational and communication skills; ability to understand and communicate technical issues to a broad audience
MFS Marketing Technology Stack
- Adobe Product Suite: AEM, Launch/Data Collection, Analytics, AAM, Target, Campaign, Marketo, AEP, CJA
#LI-HYBRID What we offer:
- Generous time-off provided: including "Responsible time off" for many roles, paid company holidays when the US Stock Exchange is closed, plus paid volunteer time
- Family Focus: Up to 20 weeks of paid leave for new parents, back-up care program, dependent care flexible spending account, adoption assistance, generous caregiver leave
- Health and Welfare: Competitive medical, vision and dental plans, plus tax-free health savings accounts with company contributions
- Wellness Programs: Robust wellness webinars, employee assistance program, gym reimbursement through our medical plans, fitness center discounts and more
- Life & Disability Benefits: Company-paid basic life insurance and short-term disability
- Financial Benefits: 401(k) savings plan, Defined Contribution plan- 15% of base salary invested into the Plan, competitive total compensation programs
MFS is a hybrid work environment
(remote/onsite) unless otherwise stated in the job posting .
This position will require individuals to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19
as part of their job responsibilities, unless MFS approves an exemption as an accommodation due to a medical condition or sincerely held religious belief. Submission of an exemption request does not guarantee that an exemption will be approved or that the request can be accommodated.
If any applicant is unable to complete an application or respond to a job opening because of a disability, please contact MFS at 617-954-5000 or email email@example.com for assistance.
MFS is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer
and it is our policy to not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws. Employees and applicants of MFS will not be subject to harassment on the basis of their status. Additionally, retaliation, including intimidation, threats, or coercion, because an employee or applicant has objected to discrimination, engaged or may engage in filing a complaint, assisted in a review, investigation, or hearing or have otherwise sought to obtain their legal rights under any Federal, State, or local EEO law is prohibited. Please see the EEO is the Law document and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision , linked for your reference.