Marketing Measurement & Optimization Analyst
- Boston, MA, USA Boston MA US
- Permanent, Full time
- Fidelity Investments
- 24 Mar 18 2018-03-24
Marketing Measurement & Optimization Analyst
Do you love digging into data to help marketing organizations understand what is working and what is not to drive ROI and performance? Come join a leading marketing measurement & analytics team and help uncover what matters most and enable data-driven marketing decisions!
The Expertise We're Looking For
- 5-8 years of relevant marketing measurement and analytics experience
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative/technical field such as Engineering, Economics, Statistics
- MBA and agency experience preferred
- Expertise in measuring, testing and analyzing marketing in one or more of the following areas: Search; Email/Direct Marketing; Programmatic; Social Media; Onsite/Owned
- Advanced knowledge of data sources, tools, testing, statistical principles and methodologies, and techniques (ie. Repeated Measures ANOVA, A/B Testing, Multivariate testing, power testing, etc.)
- Proficiency with some programming / database querying tools (R, Python, SQL, ...)
- Proficiency in media and site analytics tools & platforms (ie. Adobe Analytics / Target / Audience Manager, DCM, AdWords, Brandwatch, LiveRamp, Ensighten, ClickTale, Visual IQ, etc...)
- Experience with data visualization applications (Qlik, Tableau, Domo, etc.)
- Certifications/qualifications in Analytics, AdWords or other key marketing platforms is a plus
- Worked for digital native (Amazon, Google, Facebook, LinkedIn) - or for leading financial services direct marketer (Capital One, American Express, Citi) a plus
The Purpose of Your Role
As a critical role in the Marketing Measurement & Analytics team, you will bring subject matter expertise to identify what marketing efforts are working best, and where there is opportunity to optimize. The Marketing Measurement & Optimization Analyst will support ongoing analytics and will partner closely with key marketing stakeholders to make data-driven decisions. The analyst may also team with external agencies/vendors to coordinate data, reporting, measurement and analytics needs.
The Skills You Bring
- You conduct measurement and analytics on marketing strategy, campaign and channel to guide media buy strategies, email and other marketing efforts using best practices.
- You work extensively with key stakeholders within marketing to understand business needs, vet opportunities and deliver fact-based analyses and recommendations to drive action.
- You translate quantitative analyses and findings into accessible visuals for non-technical audiences, providing a clear view into interpreting the data.
- You query data and use advanced measurement and analytical techniques to answer moderate to high complexity business questions and turning some analyses into standardized reports with automation mechanism to achieve efficiency
- You operate with a sense of urgency in a fast-paced environment and have great attention to detail and are able to multitask and adapt quickly
The Value You Deliver
- You enable the organization to make objective, informed decisions
- You drive continuous improvement in marketing analytics and measurement capabilities
- You support making optimization decisions with pace
- You thrive and raise the overall performance of the team
- You provide work that enables the firm to drive maximum impact most efficiently
How Your Work Impacts the Organization
The CKSI (Customer Knowledge & Strategic Insights Group) is a centralized research and analytics group with a mission of driving growth and profitability using data and analytics. By being a part of CKSI you and your work are playing a critical role to powering Fidelity's futureAt Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com
Everyone craves a way of working that empowers them to unleash their best work and inspire better futures for more people. Our new way of working will enable you to deliver what matters most to our business, our clients and our people. By being wired for speed and innovation with support, coaching and a regular dose of inspiration, your skill sets will be applied to our aligned initiatives providing you the opportunity to quickly make a difference in our customers' lives.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.