Marketing Cloud Developer
Asset Management Technology is looking to hire a Marketing Cloud Tech Developer who will be part of a newly formed cross-functional agile team tasked to deliver digital customer experience capabilities for our Intermediary and Institutional clients. This is a contract-to-hire role. The ideal candidate will have in-depth knowledge and experience as a developer building out advanced digital journeys on Salesforce Marketing cloud. They should have heavy focus on data analysis, writing complex database queries with understanding of objects in Salesforce CRM along with experience building/consuming API based integrations. The role will require solid hands-on developer level skills in Email Studio, Audience Builder, Content Builder, Journey Builder, Interaction Studio and other modules within Marketing Cloud. The ideal candidate should be able to add value starting from ideation, design, development, testing, deployment of customer experiences and gather/analyze tracking data and making it available for reporting and advanced analytics. Experience on AWS is a plus. Responsibilities
- Technology developer part of the cross-functional agile team responsible for delivering multi-channel customer journey experiences - email, social, web and so on
- Participate in ideation, storyboarding and engage/drive discussions on high level design
- Design, develop, test, implement capabilities on Marketing cloud and related ecosystem
- Partner with Salesforce CRM developers on the broader team for related integrations
- Implement data integrations/ data stitching for integrated experiences across channels
- Design/build reusable components, automate processes and implement instrumentation, alerting and logging
- Implement other marketing technologies as required to meet the firms' strategic goals
- Gather/analyze tracking data and make it available for reporting and advanced analytics
- Comply with the organization's architectural and coding standards
- Ensure compliance with Ameriprise's information Security standards, Data privacy and Record retention guidelines
- Maintain design and other artifacts as per our standards/processes
- Bachelors degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field; or equivalent work experience.
- 5-7 years of relevant work experience required.
- 5-7+ years of experience coding and/or designing in relevant programming languages (specific required languages will vary by position).
- 5+ years of practical experience and proven success with the design and build of complex software applications.
- Demonstrated experience coding and/or designing in multiple environments.
About Our Company
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience as a hands-on Marketing Cloud developer on Salesforce platform (Exact Target)
- 2+ years of AMP script, Email Studio, Automation Studio, Journey Builder, Content Builder, Audience Builder and other modules in Marketing Cloud
- 2+ years of Salesforce CRM developer experience
- 1+ year of developer experience on Evergage or thunderhead platform is a plus
- Proven ability to successfully translate client/business needs into software designs
- Proven analytical and business skills to reconcile conflicting objectives and find/design acceptable compromises within existing limitations
- Good communication skills
- Salesforce & Marketing Cloud Developer Certification (plus)
With the right company, life can Be Brilliant®. The Ameriprise Financial Technology team mission is to create innovative technology solutions and engaging digital experiences for our clients, advisors, and employees. We embrace an inclusive and collaborative culture that allows us to partner across the business and lend our expertise in the areas of corporate computing, network infrastructure and security. We celebrate the unique qualities and reward the contributions of our talented, passionate employees. If you're motivated and want to work for a strong, ethical company that cares about you and your community, take the next step with Ameriprise Technology and we can Be Brilliant® together.
Ameriprise Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.