Marketing Analytics Expert
Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Returning Candidate? Marketing Analytics Expert Job Location US-MA-Boston | US-IL-Chicago | US-DC-Washington | US-TX-Dallas Job ID 2020-4240 Posted Date 2/6/2020 Category Advanced Analytics Type Regular Full-Time Location : Location US-MA-Boston
Bain & Company is the management consulting firm that the world’s business leaders come to when they want results. Bain advises clients on strategy, operations, information technology, organization, private equity, digital transformation and strategy, and mergers and acquisition, developing practical insights that clients act on and transferring skills that make change stick. The firm aligns its incentives with clients by linking its fees to their results. Bain clients have outperformed the stock market 4 to 1. Founded in 1973, Bain has 57 offices in 36 countries, and its deep expertise and client roster cross every industry and economic sector.
- The Advanced Analytics Group is a team of experts in marketing science, primary market research, data science, and operations research. The Expert, Marketing Excellence works with Bain’s consulting teams to provide high quality marketing analytics results for our clients.
- The candidate will also work to advance AAG’s and Bain’s marketing analytics capabilities and provide training to the generalist consulting staff as needed.
- The candidate will be a thought leader in how to apply marketing analytics to solve complex business problems.
- The candidate will partner with FRWD, Bain’s media measurement and optimization agency in improving the effectiveness of our clients’ marketing activities.
- This position will be located in Boston, Washington DC or Chicago.
Essential Functions (Responsibilities and Duties)
- Provide analytic marketing consulting expertise to Bain case teams and clients. The Expert will work with case teams to optimize clients’ media spend and marketing effectiveness.
- Develop offline and online attribution models.
- Review and audit client marketing mix models and suggest additions and improvements.
- Develop and build bespoke marketing mix models; develop data requests, gather and organize data, produce models, communicate results.
- Consult on media mix budgeting and allocation.
- Provide expertise on traditional and digital advertising, marketing, media, and CRM planning, process, ecosystem, and operations.
- Recommend methods and perform campaign analytics including macro/micro segmentation and targeting (programmatic/dynamic as well as manual).
- Design and analyze in-market tests including A/B, multivariate, multi-armed bandit tests.
- Conduct other descriptive, predictive and prescriptive modeling as it pertains to marketing effectiveness.
- Design and execute dynamic marketing optimization models.
- Advanced degree in Math, Economics, Statistics, Engineering, Data Science, Quantitative Psychology/Sociology.
- 7+ years of experience in marketing analytics, marketing campaign management, or marketing mix modeling.
- Experience manipulating and processing media, marketing, and sales data.
- Experience with advanced marketing mix modeling techniques.
- Advanced understanding of time-series econometric modeling.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to use storytelling to influence decisions.
- Advanced knowledge of at least one of R, SAS, SPSS.
- Experience with SQL.
- Working knowledge of R.
- Python a plus.
- Advanced data science methods including supervised and unsupervised machine learning and deep learning a plus.
- Creative and content strategy, consumer survey design, decision analysis expertise a plus.
- Experience with site side analytics a plus.
- Travel required.
Options Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed
Software Powered by iCIMS