Global Investment Management firm seeks a Manager of Application Development to lead a team of (5-6) developers providing strategic and operational leadership in the design and development of the firm’s front office technology platform. Will work closely with the front office LOB managers in translating business strategy and objectives into technological capabilities. Will collaborate with IT Architecture to assure technological compatibility and compliance and provide cost and feasibility analysis to support and gain strategy approval. Additionally, will manage vendor relationships with regards to technical deliveries and support.
Position requires a minimum of seven years application development experience with three plus years of leadership experience.
- Five plus years of relevant experience supporting Asset Management businesses applications
- Strong communication skills with an ability to interact directly with front office investment teams.
- Experience supporting Investment platforms specific to the Front Office such as Bloomberg, FactSet, Barra, Wilshire, etc.
- Experience in delivering technical solutions through both employee resources and vendor solutions
Keywords: Investment Management, Application Development Management, Analytics
If you are a suitable candidate, you can expect:
- A follow-up call to further discuss the position, your interests and expertise.
Please refer to Job 23569 and send an attached resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, For more opportunities please visit us at www.analyticrecruiting.com.