Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Returning Candidate? CRA Loan Officer Job Locations US-MA-Boston Posted Date 3 days ago(1/13/2020 2:37 PM) Job ID 2019-2277 # of Openings 1 Category Private Lending
Boston Private is a leading provider of fully integrated wealth management, trust and private banking services. For more than 25 years, Boston Private has taken a highly personalized approach to serving the complex financial needs of individuals, families, business owners, private partnerships, nonprofits and community partners. Boston Private is also an active provider of financing for affordable housing, first-time homebuyers, economic development, social services, community revitalization and small businesses.
Headquartered in Boston, Boston Private has offices across the U.S. including Boston, San Francisco, San Jose, Los Angeles and South Florida. Private banking and trust services are provided through Boston Private Bank & Trust Company. Wealth management services are provided through Boston Private Wealth LLC, an SEC registered investment adviser and a wholly owned subsidiary of Boston Private Bank & Trust Company.
The Residential Loan Officer is responsible for originating new residential financing transactions with an emphasis on assisting First Time Homebuyers as part of the Bank’s CRA program. The Residential Loan Officer also assists in the management of a portfolio of existing relationships and in increasing the Bank’s presence in the Community.
- Meet or exceed mortgage production goals on an annual basis with an emphasis on portfolio lending and MHFA lending to First Time Homebuyers.
- Develop and implement a marketing plan for expanding new client base and product usage, with a focus on CRA lending.
- Develop and maintain social, educational and civic ties within the community to assist targeted client base.
- Work closely with Non-Profit Agencies in assisting their Home buying Programs through seminars and other activities (for example “Meet the Lenders Night”, Home buying University Workshops)
- Maintain and expand relationships with existing clients and referral sources.
- Respond to client and referral requests in a timely, professional manner.
- Structure all credits, develop a complete application and monitor loans from origination through closing to ensure the highest service, credit and compliance quality.
- Fully comply with banking laws, regulations and internal policies and procedures.
- Participate in special projects and committee-work as designated by the National Director of Residential Lending or Director of West Coast Residential Lending.
- Strong existing network of transferable referral sources, i.e., Non-Profit Agencies, Municipal Agencies, Real Estate Attorneys and Real Estate Brokers in Boston Private Bank’s CRA designated area.
- Proven ability to sell mortgage loans and/or other banking services.
- 5-7 years mortgage lending experience in First Time Homebuyer Lending with an understanding of FTHB Underwriting Guidelines.
- A sales-oriented professional with excellent business development and closing skills who has the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent analytical and process management skills
Boston Private is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Options Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed
Software Powered by iCIMS