Lead Systems Analyst
Wellington Management offers comprehensive investment management capabilities that span nearly all segments of the global capital markets. Our investment solutions, tailored to the unique return and risk objectives of institutional clients in more than 60 countries, draw on a robust body of proprietary research and a collaborative culture that encourages independent thought and healthy debate. As a private partnership, we believe our ownership structure fosters a long-term view that aligns our perspectives with those of our clients. POSITION
Lead Systems Analyst The Position
The Enterprise Data Governance Services team enables the ability to find, understand and trust the data used by the Firm in seeking to exceed the investment objectives and service expectations of our clients worldwide. EDS is a hybrid, business / technology team focused on delivering this capability Firmwide across all functions.
We are seeking a candidate for a Lead Systems Analyst who will lead the implementation and adoption of the Firm's data quality framework. This role includes implementation and integration of the Firm's chosen data quality platform (Collibra-Owl DQ) by working with teams across the Firm. It also includes setting standards, frameworks, and tools to enable teams on their DQ journey.
The ideal candidate will be able to both analyze the needs of teams to determine the best path to success, as well as craft technical alternatives that can quickly be put into practice. The role is part evangelist and part enabler, and it is core to our ability to deliver trusted data that enables critical business functionality. The role requires the ability to manage multiple internal team relationships simultaneously, as well as to manage a matrixed team of delivery resources.
This role is part of the IT team within Enterprise Data Services. Responsibilities
- Lead the delivery of the data quality platform, including architecture, design, integration, standards, testing and support.
- Partner with business and IT teams to help enable their DQ needs on the Collibra-Owl DQ platform.
- Design, prototype, and manage delivery of integration patterns across a variety of use cases including data pipelines, analytics, and data lakes.
- Support the business analyst team by educating and participating in discussions with Data Stewards and other data owners across the Firm.
- Act as the thought leader on data quality within the Enterprise Data Services team.
- Author standards, frameworks and guides facilitating the onboarding of teams into the DQ framework.
- 5+ years demonstrated experience analyzing, designing, and delivering integrated solutions
- Demonstrated experience analyzing and utilizing data from a variety of sources utilizing SQL, REST, Python, Java, ETL and other related technologies.
- Demonstrated experience with full stack, AWS development and deployment including containers, preferably in a continuous integration environment.
- Significant experience managing SaaS environments and vendor relationships.
- Familiarity with Spark, streaming data, and data pipelines a plus.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently on multiple assignments.
- Ability to work in a dynamic team environment and participate actively in feedback for team improvement.
- Ability to manage matrixed and offshore resources, as well as delegate appropriately.
- Experience managing platform support and upgrades
SKILLS JOB TITLE
- Bachelor's degree in CS, MIS, Data Science, or related disciplines preferred.
Lead Systems Analyst LOCATION
100 Federal Street
As an equal opportunity employer, Wellington Management ensures that all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religion, creed, national origin, age, ancestry, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law . If you are a candidate with a disability, or are assisting a candidate with a disability, and require an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please email us at GMCANINQ@wellington.com .