- Boston, MA, USA Boston MA US
- Permanent, Full time
- Wellington Management Company, LLP
- 20 Jun 18 2018-06-20
Wellington Management offers comprehensive investment management capabilities that span nearly all segments of the global capital markets. Our investment solutions, tailored to the unique return and risk objectives of institutional clients in more than 50 countries, draw on a robust body of proprietary research and a collaborative culture that encourages independent thought and healthy debate. As a private partnership, we believe our ownership structure fosters a long-term view that aligns our perspectives with those of our clients.
The Legal and Compliance Group seeks a L&C Assistant to support various functions and several professionals including attorneys and compliance managers.
The position entails a number of general administrative responsibilities including the following:
- Serve as initial contact person and perform routine daily tasks in one or more of the following areas:
- Code of Ethics, Beneficial Ownership and/or ERC Reporting Disclosure
- Derivatives and Bank Loan Support
- General Corporate Governance (coordinating board meetings, preparing state filings, obtaining signatures, etc.)
- Compliance training support (Marketing, WMA, AML, Trading, COE, etc.)
- Legal billing processing and coordination
- Creating and maintaining SharePoint sites and team metrics
- Production of memos, correspondence, and other documents including legal agreements;
- Assistance with a variety of departmental projects and processes.
- General telephone, calendar, mail and file coverage;
- Coordination of meeting and travel arrangements; and
Qualifications for the position include a bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in an administrative position in the legal or financial services fields. The successful candidate for this position must be a team player and a self-starter and possess a high degree of professionalism. A high level of attention to detail and the ability to handle frequent, high-level contact with composure and good judgment is also critical. Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook is important, as is enthusiasm, an eagerness to learn, and a sense of humor.
As an equal opportunity employer, Wellington Management considers all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religion, creed, national origin, age, ancestry, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. If you are a candidate with a disability, or are assisting a candidate with a disability, and require an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please email us at Wellington@icareerhelp.com .