Investment Risk Co - Op
Loading... Sign In Career Opportunities: Investment Risk Co-op (21735) Job Number 21735 - Posted 05/02/2020 - Risk Management - United States - Boston - Internship Apply Save Job Email Job to Friend Return to List
This position supports the Risk Management team by providing detailed, accurate and timely portfolio reports and analytics on both a regular and ad hoc basis to Investments (portfolio managers and analysts) and other departments of the firm. These tasks require the use of Amundis front-end applications and Bloomberg. Additionally, the position may assist with certain operational risk tasks and projects.
- Run and maintain the portfolio performance and attributions systems for the equity and fixed income groups
- Assist with liquidity risk monitoring and reporting.
- Assist in Investment Compliances daily, weekly and monthly offline manual reports/reviews.
- Assist in reviewing and closing of overnight batch alerts in the Investment Compliance monitoring system.
- Prepare and distribute regular and ad hoc portfolio analytics reports to investment managers, institutional client services and retail sales.
- Analyze security data and portfolio.
- Other administrative support responsibilities as necessary.
- Attention to detail, ability to multi-task, with strong organizational, time management and spreadsheet skills required.
- High proficiency in Excel, MS Office, required; advanced excel skills (e.g. macro writing), a plus.
- Must possess analytical skills is required to troubleshoot unique problems and investigate issues other than standard sources and or procedures.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at any given time
- Understanding of the basics of fixed income securities is a must.
- Understanding of complex debt instruments and OTC derivatives (FX and swaps), a plus.
Apply Save Job Email Job to Friend Return to List Email this job to a friend The job has been sent to Job title: *Your email address: *Your friends email address: Message: *Confirm you are not a robot: Send Close without saving