Investment Banking Associate, Technology,Services
Investment Banking Associate II, Technology & Services
Associate, Investment Banking – Technology & Services
Based in Boston, MA or Atlanta, GA
The RJ Technology & Services team is a leading technology and services practice for middle market clients. We closed 50+ advisory deals in 2020 and continue to grow in the FinTech, Application Software, Information Services, IT Services & Outsourced Solutions and Infrastructure sectors.
We are looking to add to our team in our Boston & Atlanta offices and are seeking individuals who excel at balancing multiple workstreams, are able to work with a high level of autonomy in leading and managing deal teams on M&A transactions and can support new business development in a fast-paced, highly demanding work environment.
Play an integral role on the Technology & Services Investment Banking team by providing quantitative and analytical support on live deal execution and business development efforts.
Work closely with senior bankers to develop execution and client / investor skills required to be a successful banker, while also playing an essential role in mentoring and managing Analysts.
- MBA plus investment banking experience or 3+ years of investment banking or similar experience; sell-side M&A experience is strongly preferred
- Demonstrate a strong personal and work ethic – dependable with a positive, team-oriented attitude and work well with people of all backgrounds
- Possess strong quantitative / analytical skills and be able to lead and assist with all aspects of M&A transactions including producing tailored pitch materials, drafting and editing marketing materials and taking a lead role in financial modeling
- Ability to manage both junior bankers as well as expectations / needs of senior bankers
- Demonstrate flexibility and an ability to organize, prioritize and manage multiple detailed tasks and assignments in a fast-paced environment
- Be able to work independently with strong attention to detail and excel in producing high quality deliverables in a time-sensitive environment
- Effective communicator internally and externally; professional and confident in both verbal and written communications
- Ability to train, manage and mentor interns and Analysts; evaluate and provides constructive feedback to aid in junior banker development
- FINRA licenses SIE, 7 or 79 and 63 required or must be obtained shortly after hire
US-MA-Boston-Boston Work Locations: Job:
Business Development Organization:
Raymond James Financial, Inc. Schedule:
Day Job Travel:
Yes, 25 % of the Time