Intern - National Advisor Consultant
Help support National Sales Desk sales activities by using tools, such as Morningstar Advisor Workstation, Zephyr on Demand, and fi360. By working closely with Internal Sales team members, learn aspects of Columbia Threadneedle Investments operations and marketing. Gain an understanding of how Columbia Threadneedle products are promoted through the extensive sales network of Ameriprise Financial Advisors, banks, broker dealers, wire houses and independents. Responsibilities
• Support National Sales Team by assisting with inputting literature orders and maintaining management software.
• Assist team members with ad hoc projects which require strong communication and project coordination, sometimes across multiple business lines.
• Learn and use sales tools and resources, including Morningstar Advisor Workstation, Zephyr on Demand, and fi360. Required Qualifications
• Junior status at a 4 Year College or University
• Career interest in the Asset Management field
• Minimum 3.0 GPA Preferred Qualifications
• Strong PC skills, including Excel
• Problem solving and analytical skills
• Organizational skills and ability to effectively prioritize multiple tasks
• Effective communication skills