Integrated Media Traffic Specialist
Whether you're an investment professional, an expert in sales or a technology specialist, you'll find a culture at MFS that supports you in doing what you do best. Our employees work together to reach better outcomes, always favoring the strongest idea over the strongest individual. We put people first and show care and compassion for our community and each other. Because what we do matters - to us as valued professionals and to the millions of people and institutions who rely on us to help them build more secure and prosperous futures. Job Description
MFS have a fantastic new opportunity for a Media Traffic Specialist to join our Creative Solutions team and assist with the planning, coordination, and implementation of multiple paid media campaigns in conjunction with external media agencies and other third parties. This new role will suit an individual from an agency background that has an interest in working within a financial institution and who shares the same core values as MFS.
Working closely with leaders in Creative Solutions and the Advertising Team, the Integrated Media Traffic Specialist will help to translate media buy requirements of a paid, owned or earned media opportunities into digestible scopes of work and direction for creative teams, forming the foundation for project plan development. The role will use their knowledge to aid in creative schedule developments, draft project briefs for creative teams or external agency use, drive weekly status calls and reports as needed and act as the go to resource for creative teams when it comes to media queries. Additionally, this role will absorb net new production peer review responsibilities and is expected to help facilitate day-to-day projects through Workfront, our digital workflow tool and in compliance with CMM guidelines for content creation.
- Owns coordination and communication of paid, owned and earned media specifications to creative teams for all integrated campaigns.
- In partnership with advertising team, coordinate media activities (creative deadlines, material due dates, creative technical specs) as needed and secure media specs and ad delivery details for distillation into digestible scopes of work and direction for creative teams, forming the foundation for project plan development.
- Work with in-house teams to manage underlying ad creation details, partnering with communication and marketing managers, creative, production, publishing, video, and analytics teams, as well as compliance, content and investment teams as needed throughout the campaign process
- Supports day-to-day integrated campaign project management and delivery execution for paid advertising and owned sales campaigns.
- Assist in workflow schedule development with senior leaders for integrated campaigns, with a focus on paid and owned media deadline.
- Meet with core functional teams to learn about the status of existing projects tied to integrated campaigns, and details about new projects coming into Creative Solutions.
- Create schedules for new jobs, and assign those tasks using the trafficking system in place (Workfront)
- Review current and future timelines and job statuses with the heads of department, and if necessary, the individuals working on the jobs.
- Facilitate status meetings, update status reports, deploy meeting notes with clear, actionable next steps.
- Reschedule projects and kickoff meetings based on new or changing priorities.
- Aids department in administration of Workfront platform at a project level, supporting template accuracy and changes based on project shifts, new project set ups, ad hoc template development, and usage spot checks.
- Experience at an in-house agency or advertising agency, where prior role was media centric (weighted towards paid media) OR account management related with demonstrated experience managing paid media projects, with a clear understanding of connectivity to owned and earned media.
- Solid understanding of all traditional and non-traditional media formats - print, video, standard digital and custom banners, paid social, email trigger campaigns, onsite promos, organic social, landing pages.
- Demonstrated understanding of creative analytics and testing (A/B tests).
- Ability to manage extensive details, is highly organized and able to juggle multiple initiatives and timeline.
- Comfortable and competent working in digital formats.
- Experience with digital workflow tools such as WorkFront.
- Is a proactive, people-person and has a positive can do attitude, self-starter with a mindset understanding urgency of advertising deadlines.
- Exceptional attention to details and proofing skills
- Working knowledge of asset management or regulated industry's advertising compliance rules and regulations preferred, but not required
If any applicant is unable to complete an application or respond to a job opening because of a disability, please contact MFS at 617-954-5000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
MFS is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and it is our policy to not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws. Employees and applicants of MFS will not be subject to harassment on the basis of their status. Additionally, retaliation, including intimidation, threats, or coercion, because an employee or applicant has objected to discrimination, engaged or may engage in filing a complaint, assisted in a review, investigation, or hearing or have otherwise sought to obtain their legal rights under any Federal, State, or local EEO law is prohibited. " Click here to view the 'EEO is the Law' poster and supplement ."