Integrated Campaign Traffic Coordinator
Whether you're an investment professional, an expert in sales or a technology specialist, you'll find a culture at MFS that supports you in doing what you do best. Our employees work together to reach better outcomes, always favoring the strongest idea over the strongest individual. We put people first and show care and compassion for our community and each other. Because what we do matters - to us as valued professionals and to the millions of people and institutions who rely on us to help them build more secure and prosperous futures. Job Description
This is a great opportunity for a marketing/advertising professional to become an integral part of an amazing team which continues to grow.
Working closely with senior members of the Creative Solutions team and other marketing leaders, the Integrated Campaign Traffic Coordinator is able to support a range of traditional and digital projects and track assigned projects from initiation to completion in compliance with prescribed workflow processes and systems. They will broadly focus on day to day tactical project management support for the creation of global paid advertising (print, video, standard digital and custom banners, social) and the varying owned sales campaign activities being driven out of the business channels (emails, onsite promos, organic social, video, print). This individual will be charged with ensuring each project deliverable is tracked in Workfront.
- Supports day to day integrated campaign project management and delivery execution for paid advertising and owned sales campaigns.
- Assist in workflow schedule development with senior leaders for integrated campaigns, with a focus on paid and owned media deadlines.
- Meet with core functional teams to learn about the status of existing projects tied to integrated campaigns, and details about new projects coming into Creative Solutions.
- Create schedules for new jobs, and assign those tasks using the trafficking system in place (Workfront).
- Review current and future timelines and job statuses with the heads of department, and if necessary, the individuals working on the jobs.
- Facilitate status meetings, update status reports, deploy meeting notes with clear, actionable next steps.
- Reschedule projects and kickoff meetings based on new or changing priorities.
- Report to management about the overall campaign progress against timelines and resource capacity, and communicate any possible issues with capacity or workflow bottlenecks within the Creative Solutions dept.
- Owns administration of Workfront platform at a project level, supporting template accuracy and changes based on project shifts, new project set ups, ad hoc template development, and usage spot checks.
- Ensures distribution requirements are in place for production and publishing teams.
- Ensures all mandatory CMM approvals have been captured and evidenced in the system and network drives per documented requirements.
- Owns maintenance of co-op manual, keeping evolving documentation current and useful for core Creative Services functions.
- Manages other support work for senior leaders in Global Marketing upon request and on ad hoc basis.
- Experience at an in-house agency or advertising agency, where prior role was 1) trafficking or project management related or 2) account management related.
- Demonstrated understanding of how to effectively project manage integrated campaigns, with a large paid media/advertising component.
- Ability to manage extensive details, is highly organized and able to juggle multiple initiatives and timelines.
- Comfortable and competent working in digital formats.
- Experience with digital workflow tools such as WorkFront.
- Is a proactive, people-person and has a positive can do attitude, self-starter with a mindset understanding urgency of advertising deadlines.
- Exceptional proofing skills.
- Working knowledge of asset management or regulated industry's advertising compliance rules and regulations preferred, but not required
- Workfront knowledge, experience and demonstrated past use
Click here If any applicant is unable to complete an application or respond to a job opening because of a disability, please contact MFS at 617-954-5000 or email email@example.com for assistance.
MFS is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and it is our policy to not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws. Employees and applicants of MFS will not be subject to harassment on the basis of their status. Additionally, retaliation, including intimidation, threats, or coercion, because an employee or applicant has objected to discrimination, engaged or may engage in filing a complaint, assisted in a review, investigation, or hearing or have otherwise sought to obtain their legal rights under any Federal, State, or local EEO law is prohibited. " Click here to view the 'EEO is the Law' poster and supplement ."