Institutional Sales Analyst
Work directly with senior members of Institutional Sales to support the overall sales function. This includes driving analytics, industry/competitor research, and supporting territory managers to enable them to maximize time spent in the field. Coordinate with internal partners to prepare presentation content, develop sales narratives and customized materials for prospect meetings. Engage in sales training programs as needed. Based on outstanding performance, the role could evolve to outward facing prospect interaction and direct sales opportunities. Responsibilities
- Sales Reporting/CRM Reporting - Maintain territory qualification reports (via MMD and Salesforce.com) and sales territory heat maps, create and maintain sales reports and sales reporting templates, serve as subject matter expert for CRM report development and maintenance (JIRA requests, etc.), develop and maintain data-driven analytical dashboard, territory and metrics report suite as needed, and respond to distribution/sales survey content as requested. Create, maintain, and update regular sales reports, including pipeline report.
- Meeting Preparation - Work directly with investment institutional sales teams, product managers and other subject matter experts to draft presentation content for both internal meetings (i.e. due diligence, kick the tire, and client activity) and external meetings (i.e. key prospect). Prepare competitive analysis and briefing documents, create and finalize agendas and request custom materials. Implement institutional "Best Practices" meeting model. Attend and participate in internal meetings as necessary and appropriate.
- Request for Proposal and Marketing Team Liaison - Complete and maintain quantitative RFP qualification scorecards and coordinate quantitative activity reporting and analysis for executive team. Submit RFPs to the RFP team via Salesforce on behalf of Senior Sales professionals.
- Training Programs - Be involved in sales training programs as needed, including coordinating logistics for internal training programs and working closely with corporate training partners and head of marketing to create and administer combine initiatives.
- Sales Administration - Manage internal communications on behalf of head of sales, including internal agendas, meeting minutes, follow-up on action items and coordination.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Ability to analyze data and drive analytics to sales/product conclusions.
- Familiarity with CRM systems and data warehouses, particularly Salesforce and eVestment
- Ability to navigate complex systems, statistical and coding skills (i.e. Excel Macros)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Series 7 (or SIE and Series 7 top off exam), Series 63, and Series 3 or the ability to obtain within a defined period of time