IT Risk & Resilience Oversight Lead, Vice President
We know our success hinges on attracting the best people to join us. Our people are our greatest asset: highly skilled, engaged and productive teams are critical to our success. We hire hardworking and diverse employees that are aligned with our commitment to help our clients, as well as the millions of people who depend on them, maintain financial security. We insist on, and reward, performance excellence.
We want to help you to build a fulfilling career, seeking to be the employer of choice by offering great compensation, development opportunities, and a work environment that promotes a diverse array of people, ideas and skills Role Background
State Street Global Advisors is a global leader in asset management, entrusted with more than $3 trillion in assets (as of 31 December 2019).
As leader of State Street Global Advisors Resilience and Oversight Reporting Program you will have the opportunity to shape our technology risk monitoring and analysis as well as develop and implement a service delivery model for our largest technology service providers that support our global business.
You will be a principal member of our Technology Risk Team and will collaborate with senior management across GA and Corporate Technology teams. You will be responsible for analysis and creation of our risk posture and the communication and reporting to our senior management, senior committees as well as our Legal Entity Boards Globally.
You will develop a detailed understanding of GA's Technology Risk and Control environment; identify and drive solutions to improve the control environment and positively affect behavioral change in a complex global financial institution. Job Functions:
- As our Resilience Leader, You will redesign our service delivery model with our IT service providers with focus on performance measurement, change management impact as well as risk reduction.
- Work with senior leaders to develop the roadmap to reduced residual technology risk across GA and with our major Service Providers (Corporate).
- Drive remediation initiative priorities in collaboration with global technology across GA and our corporate technology service providers.
- Develop and deliver high quality, succinct, meaningful reporting to illustrate, monitor and clarify our IT risk landscape, both transversal and direct.
- You will communicate with Senior Managers, Legal Entity Boards and Risk Committees to clearly articulate, based on your analysis and priorities, our roadmap to risk reduction.
About State Street Global Advisors:
- Strong proficiency and experience in the Technology Risk domain
- High level of experience in Technology process and control design
- Demonstrated experience working directly with both technical and non-technical partners of all levels of management internal and external.
- Strong inter-personnel, analytical, and presentation skills
Across the world, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are critical to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential is important to us. It's also part of our dedication to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You'll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
State Street is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.