Hedge Fund Analytics Specialist
- USD60 - USD70 per annum + bonus
- Boston, MA, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Huxley Banking & Financial Services
- 13 Feb 18 2018-02-13
We are looking for top candidates to join our Financial Operations Team. This team will be supporting our larger Hedge Fund group, which focuses in analysis specific managers and funds in the Hedge Fund space. This role will cover building and maintaining databases, constructing and implementing models, performing ad-hoc what-if analysis for the Hedge fund team, monitoring cash flows, as well as portfolio re-positioning, construction, etc.
- Running what-if scenarios for internal and external hedge fund managers
- Monitoring performance attributions, trades, ETF's, trade executions, etc.
- Building and reconciling databases, financial models, and reports
- Taking over trade support analysis
- Monitoring cash flows, portfolio re-positioning, construction, etc.
- Excellent technical skills in SQL and VBA
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in a financial or technical discipline
- Hedge fund background is ideal but not required
- Candidates should demonstrate strong financial interest and acumen
- 0-2 years of experience in finance (internships included)
- We are unable to provide visa sponsorship for this role
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.