Head of Infrastructure Product Management, MD
Who we are looking for
The Head of Infrastructure Product at State Street's recently launched Digital Division, is a visionary and creative thinker with a deep understanding of digital asset technology coupled with extensive institutional experience. The Head of Infrastructure Product will be responsible for product strategy and the product roadmap for the overall infrastructure required to support State Street Digital's commercial offerings across the following verticals:
- Accounting/Fund administration
This role will work directly with the State Street Digital Head of Product and State Street Digital CTO as well as the SSD Product Heads for product verticals above. In addition will directly engage with clients to research and advance innovative product solutions from concept to development.
This unique role requires both in-depth end user knowledge and familiarity with State Street's technology ecosystem as well as a deep appreciation and understanding of the next generation technologies and foundational steps of digital transformation initiatives. These innovative product solutions will leverage a range of different emerging technologies to create value for clients including distributed ledger technologies (Blockchain), tokenization, wallet technology, public blockchains, cryptocurrencies. Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining plays an important role in the overall success of the organization. Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. To make that happen we need teams like yours to help navigate employees and the organization as a whole. In your role you will strive for cutting-edge solutions, that are straightforward and scalable. You will help us build resilience and execute day to day deliverables at our best.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for. What you will be responsible for
As Head of Infrastructure Product, MD you will:
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Own the Digital Infrastructure Product Roadmap
- Drive research and development of innovative new product and service solutions, with initial focus on analytics and custody including identifying and validating value propositions and define business cases for new product concepts
- Generate and validate new product ideas based on market research and engagement with State Street Technology, Business teams and clients as appropriate
- Engage with State Street clients to assess and evaluate interest in new technologies and offer solutions based on these interactions
- Have the ability to execute and influence proposed solutions by defining business and functional requirements and then directly interfacing with technology teams to shepherd development including creating roadmaps with clear achievable milestones and realistic success criteria
- Conduct extensive quantitative and qualitative analyses, through industry research, partnerships and conferences to develop a strategy on the digital landscape and assess how new technologies will impact State Street
- Produces written insight, white papers for both senior management as well as the Digital Product team, including industry speaking engagements and presentations to clients.
About State Street What we do.
- Significant experience in client workflow and front office products, with a deep understanding of trade flow processes in listed, derivative and OTC Markets
- Significant innovative new product development solutions experience at an Exchange, ATS or ECN
- Experience in building business cases and driving innovative products, including management, from ideation through to design and development
- Experience in business development and client engagement with a proven track record of results and execution
- Excellent presentation, communications and influencing skills
- Proven ability to build relationships with internal and external partners and stakeholders
- Entrepreneurial attitude, with experience in fintech or fast-paced corporate environments a plus
- MBA or advanced degree preferred
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers