HR Policy & Compliance Analyst
Wellington Management offers comprehensive investment management capabilities that span nearly all segments of the global capital markets. Our investment solutions, tailored to the unique return and risk objectives of institutional clients in more than 60 countries, draw on a robust body of proprietary research and a collaborative culture that encourages independent thought and healthy debate. As a private partnership, we believe our ownership structure fosters a long-term view that aligns our perspectives with those of our clients. POSITION
The HR Policy & Compliance Analyst will work within the firm's Employee Relations function to develop and maintain employment-related policies, guidance and practices.
The HR Policy & Compliance Analyst will have the following responsibilities:
- Provides support to employees, managers, and within Human Resources on policy and procedure questions.
- Monitors employee-related legislative and regulatory changes and/or developments and ensures changes to laws and regulations are operationalized within the firm.
- Supports development of training content and materials for employees, managers and HR regarding HR Policy & Compliance topics.
- Facilitates compliance with regulatory reporting, notice and posting requirements.
- Serves as escalation point for RFP requests relating to HR Policy and Compliance.
- Provides support for operational risk identification and mitigation within HR.
- Participates in projects as needed, including as an SME and/or in a project management capacity.
- Develops and provides subject matter expertise in specialized regulatory areas (e.g. EEOC, ADA, OFCCP, FMLA, FLSA, etc).
The Candidate should have a minimum of 3-5 years' experience in Human Resources and/or Compliance roles. They must also have the following qualifications:
SKILLS JOB TITLE
- Excellent verbal and written communications including presentation and facilitation skills
- Ability to be flexible, proactive, self-directed, and partner effectively with others
- Detail-oriented and well-organized
- Ability to exercise judgment to make risk-balanced decisions
- Strong relationship and collaboration skills, with an ability and interest in working directly with employees and managers
HR Policy & Compliance Analyst LOCATION
As an equal opportunity employer, Wellington Management ensures that all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religion, creed, national origin, age, ancestry, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law . If you are a candidate with a disability, or are assisting a candidate with a disability, and require an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please email us at GMCANINQ@wellington.com .