Guideline Monitoring Analyst
Wellington Management offers comprehensive investment management capabilities that span nearly all segments of the global capital markets. Our investment solutions, tailored to the unique return and risk objectives of institutional clients in more than 60 countries, draw on a robust body of proprietary research and a collaborative culture that encourages independent thought and healthy debate. As a private partnership, we believe our ownership structure fosters a long-term view that aligns our perspectives with those of our clients. POSITION
The Portfolio Guideline Monitoring Analyst ("The Analyst") will be part of the Portfolio Guideline Monitoring and Implementation Team within InvesTech. InvesTech provides each of Wellington's investment teams with the data, controls, and support they need to ensure that their investment intent is accurately reflected in accordance with client regulatory and operational requirements. Other teams within InvesTech include Information Technology, Portfolio Data, Investment Implementation, and a number of other teams involved in driving innovation and the firm's operational edge to exceed our client's investment and service expectations.
- •The Analyst will focus on providing support to investment teams and our client group to ensure that investment transactions and holdings are compliant with client guidelines and regulatory requirements;
- •The Analyst will be part of the team that i) Reviews Investment Management Agreements, evaluates client guidelines, and maintains the guideline monitoring system, Sentinel, ii) performs real-time, pre-trade support with investors, and iii) resolves post-trade incident exceptions generated from Sentinel;
- •The Analyst will work collaboratively with other Guideline Monitoring Analysts, as well as other internal teams, specifically our Global Relationship Teams, Product Management, Sustainable Investment group, and Portfolio Management to develop a deep understanding of investment strategies relative to client guidelines and regulatory requirements.
The successful candidate for this position is likely to:
SKILLS JOB TITLE
- Demonstrate a strong working knowledge of all investment types, including equity and fixed income products, and derivative securities;
- Be self-confident, a self-starter, results driven, energetic, have an inquisitive mind, and be controls conscious;
- Have strong organisational skills, an ability to manage assignments with competing priorities, excellent communication skills, and the ability to work both independently and as a member of a team;
- Have strong attention to detail and computer literacy (knowledge of Word, Excel, and similar tools).
Guideline Monitoring Analyst LOCATION
100 Federal Street
As an equal opportunity employer, Wellington Management ensures that all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religion, creed, national origin, age, ancestry, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law . If you are a candidate with a disability, or are assisting a candidate with a disability, and require an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please email us at GMCANINQ@wellington.com .