English English (United Kingdom)
This job posting isn't available in all website languages Sign up Sign in
☰ Sr. Graphic Designer New Real Estate 19004998 Requisition # Apply for Job Recommend to a Friend Sign Up for Job Alerts
Newmark Knight Frank (NKF) is one of the world's leading commercial real estate advisory firms. We provide a fully integrated platform of services to prominent multinational corporations and institutional investors across the globe, as well as to occupiers, owners and developers of real estate on a local, regional and national level.
Together with London-based partner Knight Frank and independently-owned offices, NKF's 14,100 professionals operate from more than 400 offices in established and emerging property markets on six continents. Job Description:
Under limited supervision, uses knowledge of current graphic design software to conceptualize and develop high quality, creative and professional-looking marketing and public relations materials. At times, the senior designer may direct the work of interns and/or graphic designers.
Essential Job Duties:
- Designs and produces marketing materials including flyers, offering memoranda, e-mail blasts, invitations, announcements, presentation boards, maps, stacking plans, aerials, websites, etc. (using corporate branding standards templates).
- Creates and produces a wide range of web products HTML, Java scripts, CMS Systems Wordpress, etc.
- Oversee production, assembly and mailing of flyers, brochures, and mass marketing pieces, etc.
- Creates and redesigns existing drawings, brochures, floor plans, site maps, as well as creates original camera ready art work and layouts using scanners, hand drawings and computer software.
- Proofreads copy for spelling, grammar and layout making appropriate changes; responsible for accuracy and clarity of final copy.
- Manages various assignments simultaneously, including but not limited to, camera ready art, design and layout of brochures, overhead and bound presentations, special events information, and special projects.
- Creates and maintains graphic design sample books, to be used as a resource.
- Responsible for tracking workflow, ensuring that jobs are completed in required time frames to client specifications. Keep log and updates regarding various graphic design jobs and progress.
- Determines style, technique, and medium best suited to produce desired effects.
- Troubleshoots employee technical/design problems when needed.
- Remains current in the Graphic Design industry; identifying new traits, techniques, shortcuts.
- Possesses and properly uses knowledge of company policies regarding the companys image and use of the company logo.
- Ability to monitor, manage and execute on a variety of tasks and efforts at different stages of discovery, and execution; handles large request queue; and deliver in fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
Skills, Education and Experience:
- Bachelors degree, preferably in graphic arts, fine arts or multimedia
- Minimum 3 to 5 years graphic design work experience in a corporate creative department, agency or design studio
- Specialized training in design software, (i.e. Adobe Photo Shop, Illustrator, etc.) required
- PC proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and additional HTML and Wordpress knowledge required
- Superior organizational skills
- Must have the ability to convey concepts and give design direction through layouts and effective written and verbal communication along with strong business and analytical skills
- Ability to work creatively in a team
- Ability to independently manage projects by establishing and managing to project schedules
- May perform other duties as assigned
Working Conditions: Normal working conditions with the absence of disagreeable elements
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Newmark Knight Frank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Previous Job Searches
UNITED STATES, MA, BOSTON
Requisition #: 19003961
© Taleo Social Sourcing. All rights reserved. 0 0