Who we are looking for
This role is client facing. It requires a detailed understanding and ability to work with large data-sets. It also requires a good understanding of FX Spot execution, anonymous liquidity and market micro-structure. It also requires a good understanding of and ability to apply statistical analysis.
Key responsibilities of the role:
• Ensure accuracy and precision of periodical customer subscriptions.
• Ensure accuracy and precision of the data-sets generated by ETL.
• Meet with customers to review performance features.
• Monitor performance features on customer accounts such as traded volume, number of submitted orders, fill ratios, mark-outs, round-trip holding times, etc. Why this role is important to us
You will be joining State Street Digital, our new division that combines advanced trading technology, best execution and servicing expertise with proprietary market research and insights to support clients in decentralized financial markets. Together with other teams across our company, you will be working on the evolution of our award-winning GlobalLink technology platform into a multi-asset solution that will include crypto, central bank digital currency, blockchain and tokenization.
Join us if making your mark in the digital asset servicing industry is a challenge you are up for. What you will be responsible for
As FX Liquidity Management you will
What we value
- Maintain and own all undisclosed liquidity on Currenex
- Be in regular direct communication with both makers and takers
- Liquidity Account Management: includes developing own client relationships and leading client meetings
- Be a key stakeholder and driver behind market initiatives such as undisclosed Full Amount (FA) and Liquidity Provider Protection (LPP)
- Keep up-to-date with market trends and initiatives
- Be a source of open, transparent and honest information for clients of undisclosed liquidity
- Create/maintain Starter Liquidity Packages
- Own/maintain the LM Dashboard
- Tailor liquidity profiles for existing takers
- Evaluate and monitor both undisclosed maker and taker activity
- Onboard new undisclosed liquidity providers
- Tailor liquidity audiences on a per stream basis for all undisclosed makers
- Investigate and provide opportunities to increase efficiency and optimize execution on the platform
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Proven ability to interact with clients
- Strong statistical analytical skills
- Understanding of FX market
Degree level Are you the right candidate? Yes!
We truly believe in the power that comes from the diverse backgrounds and experiences our employees bring with them. Although each vacancy details what we are looking for, we don't necessarily need you to fulfil all of them when applying. If you like change and innovation, seek to see the bigger picture, make data driven decisions and are a good team player, you could be a great fit. About State Street What we do.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You'll have access to Flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. COVID-19 Protocols: Complying with State Street's COVID-19 protocols is a condition of employment. Those requirements may vary depending on circumstances and legal requirements, and may include, without limitation, a requirement to be vaccinated (or have an accommodation), to disclose vaccination status, to provide evidence of vaccination status, etc.