Global Investment Recruiter
Whether you're an investment professional, an expert in sales or a technology specialist, you'll find a culture at MFS that supports you in doing what you do best. Our employees work together to reach better outcomes, always favoring the strongest idea over the strongest individual. We put people first and show care and compassion for our community and each other. Because what we do matters - to us as valued professionals and to the millions of people and institutions who rely on us to help them build more secure and prosperous futures. Job Description BASIC PURPOSE:
The Global Investment Recruiting Sr. Specialist is a member of the investment team, with specific responsibilities for the global investment recruiting efforts for the investment department. Responsible for early to mid-career level positions as well as undergraduate campus recruitment programs. Accountable for successful employee sourcing, recruiting and selection functions. PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develops and administers strategies for identifying, sourcing, recruiting and hiring potential qualified candidates for the investment team globally. Partners with hiring managers from the Investment Department to learn the business need and assist with hiring needs.
- Conducts screening, interviewing and hiring in a professional and effective manner. Collects, assesses candidate feedback to review with hiring manager. Acts as intermediary to both the candidate and investment team by screening the candidate and understanding the teams' needs and culture.
- Manages and implements strategic direction for investment undergraduate campus recruiting programs by developing and maintaining relationships with key personnel from targeted schools. Educates school personnel and students about our employment opportunities, culture and other benefits of working at MFS.
- Coordinates logistics for potential candidates and recruiting related events which include candidate outreach, correspondence, travel arrangements, campus relationships, scheduling and planning of events and marketing to potential candidates.
- Ensures all recruiting practices are in compliance with MFS policies, practices and procedures. Stays abreast of all current MFS HR practices, legal and regulatory policies and participates in scheduled updated training meetings as necessary.
- Works in conjunction with global mobility and designated legal immigration firm to manage the relocation and visa process for new hires.
- Partners with managers to successfully on-board new hires for the positions that have been sourced and filled. Ensures that all IT, infrastructure, processes, procedures are accurately executed and all systems needed are in place for new hires. Works to arrange and orchestrate training, education and introductions for new hires for their start with MFS.
- Bachelor's degree in human resources or a related field and a minimum of five years' experience. At least three years in recruiting, interviewing and fair employment practices, or equivalent. Recent recruiting experience and investment data management recruitment experience preferred.
- Ability to identify, establish and access applicant sources to successfully fill openings. Ability to utilize effective interviewing techniques in order to analyze applicants' qualifications in relation to job requirements and to determine a quality match.
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills with the ability to project a positive and professional image on behalf of the organization both internally and externally. Able to present credibly and effectively the investment strategy, process and culture.
- Demonstrated organization and time management skills with the ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines in a high-volume environment. Must be detail oriented with strong follow through skills.
- Understands and proactively supports Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action legislation and other legal aspects of interviewing and hiring.
- Travel as needed.
If any applicant is unable to complete an application or respond to a job opening because of a disability, please contact MFS at 617-954-5000 or email email@example.com for assistance.
MFS is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and it is our policy to not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws. Employees and applicants of MFS will not be subject to harassment on the basis of their status. Additionally, retaliation, including intimidation, threats, or coercion, because an employee or applicant has objected to discrimination, engaged or may engage in filing a complaint, assisted in a review, investigation, or hearing or have otherwise sought to obtain their legal rights under any Federal, State, or local EEO law is prohibited. " Click here to view the 'EEO is the Law' poster and supplement ."