Global Human Resources Consultant, AVP
Seeking a motivated, innovative and talented individual to join the Global Human Resources & Corporate Citizenship team! In this role, you will work closely with the Global Head of Human Resources and a team of HR experts to support implementation of various global HR key priorities and initiatives in partnership with team members such as global HR Business Partners, Talent Acquisition, Total Rewards, Talent Development, Learning and Employee Relations. You will have daily interaction supporting global business and functional leaders and their teams to provide robust and transformational Human Resources solutions.
In this position, you will partner with HR Business Partners across some of our key global businesses and corporate functions including State Street Global Advisors (Global Advisors), the asset management arm of State Street Corp, and the third largest global asset manager in the world with $2.9 trillion in assets under management. While maintaining reporting line into the Senior Vice President and Global Head of Human Resources, you will be the main point of contact managing cross HR initiatives such as developing a learning and development strategy, promotions, employee related matters, summer intern program planning, performance management, routine talent related reporting and analysis working closely with Workforce Planning & Analytics team to provide valuable reporting routines that focus on key talent priorities for the business or function.
You will have an opportunity to be part of an exciting and rapidly growing environment. The role requires energy, creativity, excellent interpersonal skills and teamwork. Responsibilities:
- Manage and prioritize a portfolio of key HR related projects impacting business and functional units across the company
- Partner closely with HR Business Partners to assess talent development needs by business and functional unit and recommend solutions
- Build close relationships with business and functional unit leaders to better understand their key talent related needs
- Provide support for key Talent Development deliverables such as performance management cycle, promotions cycle and business and functional unit Talent Review in coordination with HRBPs.
- Provide support to the Total Rewards team as needed during yearly Total Compensation Planning.
- Analyze, summarize and make recommendations on how to address key employee engagement related themes for the business and functional units
- Provide and review HR related data, policies, and process requests as needed for responses in RFPs (Requests for Proposal) and DDQs (Due Diligence Questionaire) and serve as Subject Matter Expert for GHR related questions
- Partner with Finance to provide headcount and hiring metrics in partnership with the Workforce Planning & Analytics team
- Produce GHR monthly dashboard package that provides the Business Unit CEO and Executive Management Group with both qualitative updates on current GHR programs, projects, and strategies and quantitative analytics on the organizations workforce growth and changes.
- Serve as a key member of our Inclusion & Diversity Council
- Run and develop ad hoc and project related reports, dashboards and analysis as needed to equip HR Business Partners with the tools and information required for effective workforce planning and management.
- Bachelor's degree and experience preferably in Human Resources, Relationship Management, Project and Program Mgmt desired
- 3+ years experience managing data/analytics reporting
- Superior excel skills (Vlook ups, Macros, pivot tables. countifs and averageifs )
- Creative and consultative approach analyzing information and making recommendations on conclusions drawn
- Detail oriented, adaptable, out of the box thinker
- Experience with Workday (human capital management cloud based system) preferred
Across the world, institutional investors and our shareholders rely on us to help them respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and high performing, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our values. It's also part of our dedication to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You'll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, competitive benefits and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us!
State Street is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability.