Global Electronic Equities Sales/Vice President
Electronic Equity Sales, Global Markets, Vice President Boston, Massachusetts/en-US/Global/job/Boston-Massachusetts/Electronic-Equity-Sales--Global-Markets--Vice-President_R-629811-1/apply
- The Vice President of Electronic Equity Sales will be responsible for advancing the firms electronic trading offering while also optimizing the current value of the existing high touch sales trading franchise and the current customer relationships within SSGM.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for both low touch and high touch equity execution capabilities to both asset managers and asset owners.
- Grow client base by creating a pipeline of clients through prospecting, relationship management, referrals and cross-selling
- Educate clients on State Streets private label equity algorithmic suite
- Develop close working relationships with portfolio managers, traders and technology staff
Expertise and Qualifications:
- 5-7 years of Equity Capital Markets experience in the electronic trading space
- 5-7 years of direct sales and relationship management functions with asset managers and asset owners
- Deep understanding of Order Management Systems (OMS) functionality.
- Previous expertise in equity sales/trading including buy side vendor OMS/EMS, FIX connectivity, and other aspects of electronic trading
- Hold Series 7, 55 and 63 licenses
- Bachelor's Degree or international equivalent
- Demonstrated track record of success in growing business in the electronic equity execution space.
- Possess a firm understanding of Americas equity market structure and best execution standards.
- Able to work in a fast paced, market-driven, environment and be dynamic in your approach.
- Desire to build relationships across internal divisions in order to uncover opportunities to position offerings with internal clients.
- Exhibit excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to easily and comfortably communicate with individuals, groups and clients.
Posted 2 Days AgoFull timeR-629811
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. Its also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. Youll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
As an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, we consider applications for all positions without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, age, disability, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, citizenship, marital status, domestic partnership or civil union status, familial status, military and veteran status, and other characteristics protected by applicable law. For more information, for U.S. jobs only, please read our .