Global Credit Finance Analyst, Officer
The Global Credit Finance team oversees a portfolio of 5 different credit products with an $85BN credit capacity. Its 120+ member team operates in the US and EMEA with offices in Boston, London, and Irvine, California.
Global Credit Finance's aim is twofold: to attract and retain clients of State Street through the use of the firm's balance sheet; and to add income and diversification to the company's portfolio of on and off-balance sheet investments. Our products include Fund Finance, Municipal Finance, Commercial Real Estate, Leveraged Loans, and Stable Value Wrap. POSITION OVERVIEW
The Global Credit Finance (GCF) Group is seeking a candidate for an Officer position in its Business Support Team. This position will primarily focus on the loan administration and servicing support of the Fund Finance businesses. Scope of position includes deal onboarding, account administration and reporting while ensuring compliance with internal controls. In addition to the core responsibilities, the position provides the candidate with a great opportunity to expand their knowledge of credit and fixed income markets. RESPONSIBILITIES:
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
- Support Fund Finance through the loan life cycle
- Credit administration, account management and trade support
- Client Reporting
- Documentation Review
- Collaborate with all GCF stakeholders and partners
- Understand, participate in and work in accordance with GCF operating strategy.
- Analyze and document operational processes.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting
- 5+ years of Loan/Investment Operations experience
- Commercial Loan administration or middle office experience
- Detailed knowledge of syndicated loan market systems used by GCF is desirable.
- Ability to think critically to understand existing processes and identify opportunities for improvement
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks
- Ability to clearly articulate ideas to internal and external audiences
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, advanced knowledge of excel preferred.