Global Clients Division Analyst - Officer
Global Clients Division Analyst - Senior Associate
As a member of the Global Clients Division, you will assist senior members of the division in their roles as managers of the relationships with our Top 58 clients. In this role, you may have daily contact with Client Service, Client Management, Centers of Excellence and Business Unit Shared Service teams in support of your client's needs. Job Responsibilities:
Perform assigned daily operations and processes including, but not limited to:
- Perform customized client activities and ad-hoc client requests as appropriate to support overall client relationships
- Maintain record of client sentiment through updates to the Client Portal
- Assist with the quarterly updates of Client Account Plans including understanding clients back, middle and currency strategy
- In conjunction with the Client Executive and Relationship Managers enter and maintain Salesforce entries for key client contacts and client meeting activity
- Account Administration including account openings, billing set up, tax reclaims/tax documentation, market openings/exits/updates
- Assist with management of client billing; monitor receivables and billing collections, serve as an escalation point on overdue billing collections
- Contract management including executing contract amendments (new fund adds, new services, etc.); uploading into ECMS
- Model optimization and project support; Coordinate and manage projects with clients and internal teams across region/division
- Online support for various client-facing applications, set up, training, resolving data integrity issues, assisting with new product rollouts.
- Production of client-customized reporting; collection of data and production of customer report cards
- Coordinate Due Diligence Meetings and Reviews; organize attendees, agenda, logistics, materials (including compliance review)
- Assist GCOOs with Quality Assurance reviews and inventories; maintaining virtual teams members list, documenting various KPIs across business
- Assist in the coordination and timely delivery of RFI/RFP responses
- Assist with data collection for risk/compliance reporting
- Elevate unresolved issues/problems to Senior Clients Analysts as necessary
- During the course of normal day to day operation, be responsible for identifying any unusual or potentially suspicious transaction activity and must report and/or escalate in accordance with corporate policy and guidelines detailed in relevant operating procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree with business related coursework or degree in Accounting or Finance, preferred.
- Salesforce Experience Helfpul
- Minimum 2 year of related custody, fund accounting or relationship management support experience preferred.
- Strong computer competence (Microsoft applications: Excel, Word, etc.)
- Accuracy and detail-orientated
- Interpersonal and oral communication skills
- Multitasking capability
- Ability to work under pressure/deadlines driven environment