Global Client Officer
Client Onboarding, Global Markets, Officer Boston, Massachusetts/en-US/Global/job/Boston-Massachusetts/Client-Onboarding--Global-Markets--Officer_R-631471-1/apply
State Street Global Markets is seeking a Senior Associate/Officer to join the SSGM Netting Team. The Netting Team falls under the SSGM North America COO and primarily focuses on supporting netting determinations on FX accounts in SSGM. The position is located in Boston, Massachusetts.
- Obtain organizational documents or supporting evidence to help validate entity type and governing jurisdiction.
- Obtain eligible master netting agreements (i.e. ISDAs) to help construct netting sets.
- Determine if the entity type is covered by a legal opinion in the relevant jurisdiction based on the netting charts provided by Legal.
- Assist with month end reporting.
- Contribute towards departmental obligations to adhere to strict regulatory and compliance requirements.
- Maintain internal systems with required data points per corporate policy, including continuous enhancements to the system and other related applications and systems
- Research inconsistent data between internal systems and master netting agreements
- Maintain highest standards of excellence in any initiative undertaken while being a consistent team player who contributes through exemplary collaboration
- Work on projects as assigned
- Participate and contribute to training as appropriate
- Adhere to all corporate standards and business unit specific requirements
Requirements / Education and Experience:
- Undergraduate college degree
- 2-4 years related experience in Global Markets environment or similar Financial Services environment
- Able to exercise judgment and present findings in clear, cogent, concisely written documents
- Abilities in analytical thinking, problem solving, research, and time management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail required
- Able to manage multiple simultaneous tasks in a high pressure, deadline environment
- Proactive, adaptable and self-motivated
- MS Office proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, Access
- Familiarity with State Street Bank and Trust is preferred
Posted 2 Days AgoFull timeR-631471
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. Its also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. Youll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
As an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, we consider applications for all positions without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, age, disability, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, citizenship, marital status, domestic partnership or civil union status, familial status, military and veteran status, and other characteristics protected by applicable law. For more information, for U.S. jobs only, please read our .