GBO Billing Manager - GSA Lead, VP
Who we are looking for
Global Billing Operations is seeking an experienced operations professional to lead the team supporting Global Services clients in North America. The incumbent will be responsible for ensuring timely and accurate billing services, proactive business unit engagement, and effective leverage of the global GBO infrastructure. The manager will also play a key role in the successful execution of the Billing Transformation Program. The ideal candidate will have 10+ years of experience in financial services and client billing. The GSA Lead will report to the head of Billing Operations in North America and be a key member Global Billing Operations within the Finance Controllers organization. Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining plays an important role in the overall success of the organization. Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. To make that happen we need teams like yours to help navigate employees and the organization as a whole. In your role you will strive for cutting-edge solutions, that are straightforward and scalable. You will help us build resilience and execute day to day deliverables at our best.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for. What you will be responsible for
As GBO Billing Manager - GSA Lead you will
What we value
- Providing leadership for staff managing and overseeing client billing production activities
- Designing and manage the governance and interaction model with key business partners
- Ensuring service levels standards are achieved and proactive communication on billing performance and resolution of issues
- Leading projects to provide ongoing improvement across the billing end to end process
- Establishing and maintain a robust control infrastructure and monitoring processes to ensure high quality services are delivered to internal and external clients
- Ensuring effective staff management practices are maintained across all teams including staff feedback and skills development programs
- Adhering to all Risk, Compliance, and FLOD related responsibilities
These skills will help you succeed in this role
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Strong communication critical thinking, problem solving, and decision making skills
- Broad understanding of the different products and services used by Global Services clients
- Experience in managing in a matrix management structure or shared services oversight
- Ability to lead and manage change
About State Street What we do.
- A minimum of 10 years relevant experience
- Management experience in financial services or client billing
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers