Financial Resource Management Analyst, Vice President
Who we are looking for
The Financial Resource Management team sits within the Front Office Risk division and has purview across all businesses within State Street Global Markets including Securities Finance (SF), Foreign Exchange Sales, Research and Trading (FX), and Funding & Collateral Transformation (FaCT). The team manages and optimizes the first line risk and regulatory exposures across Global Markets business lines in support of Global Market's strategic objectives and client needs.
This position will help facilitate continued growth within Global Markets by optimizing products and transactions under capital and liquidity regulations along with other firm-wide resource constraints. The candidate will liaise and build relationships within Global Markets with product development, sales, and trading from all businesses as well as with key stakeholders across State Street in Global Treasury, Corporate Finance and Enterprise Risk Management. Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining plays an important role in the overall success of the organization. Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. To make that happen we need teams like yours to help navigate employees and the organization as a whole. In your role you will strive for cutting-edge solutions, that are straightforward and scalable. You will help us build resilience and execute day to day deliverables at our best.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for. What you will be responsible for
As Financial Resource Management Analyst, VP you will
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Maintain knowledge of regulatory capital and liquidity rules as well as the implications of regulation on the products and businesses within Global Markets.
- Foster relationships across Global Markets businesses to define, prioritize, and create the requisite transparency for resource allocation.
- Collaborate with Corporate Finance and Treasury to analyze and forecast the funding, liquidity and capital impact of the business lines within the context of State Street's balance sheet management strategy.
- Maintain up-to-date product knowledge across all Global Markets business lines with focus on SF, FX, and FaCT.
- Lead business unit representation and review of all products in the capital and liquidity risk frameworks (i.e., CCAR, ILST).
- Participate as a subject matter expert on ad-hoc projects to which solve regulatory, operational, and/or client issues.
- Produce and present various analyses for senior management to effectively communicate the business units' impact on State Street's short-term and long-term Revenue, ROE, and EPS goals.
About State Street What we do.
- Candidate with 5-7 years of financial services experience preferred
- Bachelor and/or Masters degree with a focus in Finance, Economics, Mathematics or related field
- Understanding of funding and liquidity risk management frameworks and regulation
- Understanding of capital planning and regulation
- Knowledge of capital markets products and services
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to escalate issue through the proper management and governance channels as appropriate
- Excellent verbal and written communication / presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Flexible, adaptable to frequently changing business circumstances
- Comfortable defending work product and decisions made
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers