RadiusFinance Intern - Summer 2021 - Boston, MA Req ID: 2002979 Date posted 09/18/2020 Finance Intern - Summer 2021 - Boston, MA - 2002979 Description
Summary of Responsibilities:
The Finance Intern may be responsible for supporting the following business units: Accounting, Financial Planning and Analysis, Corporate Development, Capital Markets, and/or Treasury.
This 2021 Summer Internship is for undergraduate students who have an anticipated graduation date between December 2021 and May 2022.
The application deadline for this position is Sunday, October 18, 2020. All applications received after October 18 will be considered on an as-needed basis.
This internship position is located in Boston, MA. Before applying, please keep in mind that our internship program does not offer any relocation assistance. To learn more about our summer internship program and the activities included, please visit https://www.santandercareers.com/students.
The Finance Intern will be a key member of the organization whose principal focus is to:
· Lead the development of the annual budget, the strategic plan and monthly forecasts.
· Develop, produce and analyze financial statements on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis for management reviews.
· Ensure that management has a thorough understanding of business results through the communication of reporting and analysis.
· Drive business performance through the reporting and analysis of Key Performance Indicators against budget and prior year.
· Liaise with internal finance departments such as Corporate FP&A, Strategic Planning and Treasury to ensure organizational alignment.
· Develop and implement strategies to best utilize the financial information systems available to provide the most accurate, timely and reliable sources for financial reporting and analysis
· Estimated % Time Spent on Responsibilities:
o Ad Hoc Reporting/Analysis as needed - 30%
o FP&A standard reporting - 20%
o Strategic planning development and validation - 15%
o Division, business line, market, branch and product profitability analysis/reporting - 15%
o Forecast development and validation - 10%
o Budget development and validation - 10%
At Santander, we value and respect differences in our workforce and strive to increase the diversity of our teams. We actively encourage everyone to apply.Qualifications
Who is Santander?
Discover Santander's programs for students.
Learn how Santander Universities makes a positive impact on society.
You currently have no jobs saved.Recent Jobs Work in Boston
Check out where you could be working if you apply.Get the Scoop
Keep your finger firmly on the pulse. Sign up, and you'll receive news, updates and alerts for the newest Santander roles as they become available.
Confirm EmailFollow Us
Santander is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
US Candidates/Employees: Click here to view the “” poster and supplement and the
to view the California Privacy Notice. Need assistance? Contact